• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Faramir

Manchester United 1-2 Chelsea

Faramir   

The two best teams in the country (based on current form) went 'head to head' tonight. One team emerged victorious.

The mighty Blues went into Old Trafford and were not intimidated. For many years 'red' has dominated English football. Now is the day of the 'blue-shirted ones'!

It has to be humbling from Manchester United's point of view. Those 'upstarts' from SW6 lead them by 11 points in the Premiership, and then come into Old Trafford and beat them for the first time in 30 years in a domestic cup semi-final.

Was this just a football game or is it symbolic of 'a changing of the guard'?

What do you think?

And if you want to answer that question with 'blue tinted spectacles' feel free. Infact, feel 'carefree'!

Jose, JT, and all the players and coaching staff, thank you!!!

What can you say?

It was an absoloutely CRUCIAL result today, and a great battling performance in which I think we thoroughly deserved to win.

Brilliant team performance from everyone.

Fan-Tastic!

voodoo   

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !

What a goal by the Duffer !!!!!!

The Scouser don't stand a chance.

Come on !

The thing I love most about Chelsea at the moment is simply how cool and laid back the players and staff seem off the pitch. JT and Lamps are allowed to express themselves in the way they would normally - with good humour and a smile on their face, Jose is a joker pure and simple.

I don't remember Ferguson and keane barely raising a smile between them for many a year. Team spirit will win us all the success we achieve this season.

COME ON YOU BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUESS!!!

No way can the Scousers handle us. I can smell the silver of the first of the four trophies.

CAREFREE whereever we may be

Champions win games like this. Pure and simple. We took on the next best team in the league who were on form and fielded their strongest side and we flat out beat them in a hard fought contest.

I love it that we have beaten ManU and will have to beat Liverpool to claim this Cup. Perfect statement that the past was Red but the future is Blue.

mark g   

A thourghly deserved victory over the Mancs,dicsplined defensivley and quick on the break (how many times have we said that this season already?) we soaked up everything and always looked more likley to score.Went mental when duffer scored and can't wait until the final

CAREFREE

bluetom   

OHMYGOD I still have far too much adrenaline in me ,I'm going to need to go and run another lap of the M25! That was ABSOLUTELY SUPERB! Can life get any better?! Frank Lampard, Damien Duff, Arjen Robben, Jose, JT, Maka, Paulo, Billy, DD, Tiago, BRIDGEYS CLEARANCE OFF THE LINE! They were all IMMENSE tonight, we rock.

Getting up at 3.25am and being picked up to go to our mates house to LISTEN to big big radio on the internet here in Aus,(four of us) what a fantastic result to go to OT and turn them over sounded like a very hard fort match with a few tense minutes at the end...Chelsea you rock and Happy Birthday Jose what a great Birthday present for you, Sir Red Nose must have been really ticked off..

Go you Blues