• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard Redmond

Premierleague.com Fantasy League 2009/10

Well folks, it seems only seven or so weeks since the 08/09 league finished - and indeed, that is the case! As usual, you have the first four or five weeks to settle your team. Ronaldo is gone, long live Kiera Knightly, I mean Michael Kightly...

Over 31,000 players registered in the first ten hours. The code to join the renewed This is CFCnet! minileague this season is 31944-10455 but of course, if you were in it last year, you'll be automatically in this year and won't need it. Please don't put things on that long finger of yours and find you miss Gamesweek 1 by fifteen minutes. We couldn't bear hear you whining out that excuse for the rest of the season!

:O)

NdAbbot   

Joined :) However, it is a bit difficult to select a team. Players seem to be more expensive each year.

Hello ALL

I am here to let you all, that there is FREE Fantasy Footbal league, looking for teams and I figured I would let you all know about it , if some of you are intrested in that kinda fun stuff My mate and I here at the Fire Station started for some of us EPL fans here in the States and wanted to open it up to everyone for a fun Time. here is the info. Thanks

Cheers

Eugene

Site:

www.premierleague.com

Leauge:

USA Premier League

Code to Join:

6999-2545

mihk3l   

me too, I finished 80th but stopped paying attention halfway through the season lol

this season my target is top 25.

Intraweb   

Hey Redmond... yer you were bloody awesome last season lol... my aim this season is just to you know finish top 25 instead of yer being real trashy lol ###.

Anyways my mates and I have set up this league which has been going on for the past two seasons, atm it's got about 50 odd ppl. in it.

276121-68421

Hey Redmond... yer you were bloody awesome last season lol... my aim this season is just to you know finish top 25 instead of yer being real trashy lol ###.

Anyways my mates and I have set up this league which has been going on for the past two seasons, atm it's got about 50 odd ppl. in it.

276121-68421

I'm nearing my minileague limit I think! Glad to know there are 50 odd people in yours - if any normal ones enter, please let me know!!! (Sorry lad - couldn't resist! :O)

Sixty two signed up so far. Keep 'em coming!

With the season fast approaching, many of you are probably thinking of making a fantasy football team and joining a league with your mates.

But if you don't have any mates like me! I was thinking we should make a CFCnet League.

I'd be happy to set it up. http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ Official Premier League one okay? (It's free)

Up for it?

I'm in as ever,

And as with previous years as long as I finish above RR and Kearts I will be happy.