• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mo_k

We Haven't Won Anything Yet

mo_k   

I just wanted to say this because every time I think of it I remember Arsenal few years back who dropped thier season in the last couple of months even though they were clear ahead like we are now.

We need to keep focus, Lamps and Mourinho have said this and I think the rest of the playres should know as well. What we are doing at the moment is absolutely fantastic and nothing can be taken away from us about the form that Chelsea are in at the moment , But it MUST continue as Man u and Arsenal are still closely watching us from afar waiting to pounce on a blip that we may make.

We can win all four, But we can also lose all four!

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Absolutely. There's a lot of games and a lot of hard work still to do and I'm sure that's the attitude the players and management will have. Plenty of of time to celebrate in May!

Crowey   

We may not have won anything yet but we're getting mighty close. As I said after the first few games, we're certainly near enough if good enough. Just as we might have a blip in form, so might Man U and Arsenal (if they are'nt already, just as likely given we have a larger/stronger squad. The pressure of chasing may take it's toll.

Technically speaking, if we haven't won anything yet we can't lose it either can we?

totally different ... arsenal fans are a joke and its as if they all came from the same seed .... chelsea fans are grateful for a win , we have had it tough !! as some chelsea fan said last night on talksport "if we lose every game and beat tottenham then we are happy" I think that says it all

Is there a hint of mocking or sacasm there Gary??

Listen, I think we have won it already merely for the fact that we are performing so well and The Arse and ManUre keep slipping up.

Lets put it this way, if we lose the title I will start and end my every post for the next season with, "I was wrong and I am an idiot. I must never count my chickens again."

How does that sound?

quote:Originally posted by Glen Morpheus Pawsey

Is there a hint of mocking or sacasm there Gary??

Listen, I think we have won it already merely for the fact that we are performing so well and The Arse and ManUre keep slipping up.

Lets put it this way, if we lose the title I will start and end my every post for the next season with, "I was wrong and I am an idiot. I must never count my chickens again."

How does that sound?

id="quote">

id="quote">

Glen, I will hold you up to that promise. I think you are right that we will win the title. Just don't want to utter that yet though, don't want to tempt fate. No, my previous message was not sarcasm, I would never be sarcastic to my Chelsea buddies :-)