• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue-CL

Nottingham Chelsea Fans

Blue-CL   

Hey, I've been a member now for 2 years. I've been to most games with my cousin but he can't come to many games now so I don't really wanna fancy the boring treck to London every other week on my lonesome lol.

So if there's any local fans who go to regular games and your looking for a travel mate then let me know lol. Also I wouldn't be totally against starting a Nottingham Supporters club but obviously that would depend how much demand we get here.

If interested please reply.

leon3000   
Hey, I've been a member now for 2 years. I've been to most games with my cousin but he can't come to many games now so I don't really wanna fancy the boring treck to London every other week on my lonesome lol.

So if there's any local fans who go to regular games and your looking for a travel mate then let me know lol. Also I wouldn't be totally against starting a Nottingham Supporters club but obviously that would depend how much demand we get here.

I'm from leicester which isn't far

I've got a season ticket

Joe_CFC   

Alright Mate, I'm at Uni up here but there's a seriosu lack of chelsea fans up here so also struggle tof ind anyone willing to take the trip down to london, are you a member or a season ticket holder?

Joe_CFC   

Yeah I'm interested in that. although going by the replys to this thread it doesnt look like they'll be many of us

just seen this, live right near the station in notts, go to most aways and a lot of homes. You guys goin villa?

Not going to villa but we are 3 away season ticket holders who are from mansfield,warsop and nottingham. Have tried this post several times but no or very little response to notts blues!! pm for details of a meet maybe at bolton?

AJ69   
Not going to villa but we are 3 away season ticket holders who are from mansfield,warsop and nottingham. Have tried this post several times but no or very little response to notts blues!! pm for details of a meet maybe at bolton?

In the same boat I do alot of traveling down to the bridge and to the northern away games , from dundee scotland!! will be going down to villa game