Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard Redmond

Should It Be Ok To Change Your Chelsea Forecast?

Simple Yes or No   23 members have voted

1. 1. If your change is posted before kickoff...

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

0 posts in this topic

Not really looking for tons of reasons for and against on this one, just a simple yes or no from participants : If someone makes a forecast, say 2-1 to Chelsea with scorers named on each side, is it ok for the guy to change his mind and make it 3-1 with perhaps some different scorers, as long as he makes the second post before the match kicks off? Note : he would be unable to edit his original post.

It's happened! I'll go with the majority decision before the Reading match.

Straightforward no from me.

I know it's a bit of fun, but it's akin to me going to the bookmaker and asking if I can change my bet.

If people want to predict a result in friendlies a week in advance, then they're bound to get something wrong. Suck it up.

I say no. One prediction and thats it. That way its fairer to everyone. Not everyone has constant access to a pc for a start. More to the point Mr Redmond is how we can prevent you from becoming a runaway leader at this stage of the season ;)

Not everyone has constant access to a pc for a start.
This should be the clincher as far as I'm concerned.

More to the point Mr Redmond is how we can prevent you from becoming a runaway leader at this stage of the season ;)

Well BB, if you check last years table, you'll find I've been RIDICULOUSLY LUCKY in the first few matches compared to my usual standards. I'm the Hull City of forecasting, don't worry! :O)

As I said in the other thread I think match go-ers and overseas fans may suffer as they may not be able to change their prediction once the squad is announced.

We get points for this?????

I only did it for fun.

Right time to knuckle down.

We get points for this?????

I only did it for fun.

Right time to knuckle down.

Uh oh, Mr Palmerston is taking this seriously now. Not only points but league tables too Mr P. Game on