• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Main Site

Following Chelsea's Loans

xCELERYx   

Cuadrado had another good game for Juve against Seville. Played his part with the first goal and was constantly causing trouble down the right with his ability to beat a man and link play/cross effectively.

In my local city too! Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Julian Assange Mk 2

It sounds like one of those situations where the weaker the case against him, the more a lawyer would advise him not to go back and face the music.

Gadget   

seriously think we should get Bamford in for half a season and bin off Falcao (if we can) From tonights short viewing he could be handy as in playing as a striker, staying in the box, following shot up, none of this 'playmaker striker' Costa thinks he is.. Need a striker to get on the end of things

Flinkers   

John Swift scores for Brentford - involved in the build up and great finish - first 30 secs

Nice lay off to create the space and good secondary run to get himself into a dangerous field position. Good for him - hopefully he'll continue in the same way.

Josh McEachran not in the match day squad I see.

Nice lay off to create the space and good secondary run to get himself into a dangerous field position. Good for him - hopefully he'll continue in the same way.

Josh McEachran not in the match day squad I see.

What did people see in Josh? CA just used him to play his silly games of "ooh look what a great manager I am picking the kid".

Surprised Ake is getting so little football. Never seen him as a Chelsea player long term, but have always pegged him as one who would 'make it' at a decent level. Do wonder if he'd be getting greater time at Watford if he was their player permanently.

Moses should be here, and should have been for the last two seasons. I hope he's asked for moves because otherwise his loans have been absolutely senseless.

Increasingly difficult to sustain the position that our loan system is a concerted, planned ways of cultivating players or making money now that no particularly highly-rated, expensive kids with a load of first-team games under their belt before signing are impressing anywhere. It's now much more obviously what it has always been, a few outliers aside; what we do to players who we've decided aren't going to make it here.