• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Main Site

Following Chelsea's Loans

jangz   

Andreas is growing in case in confidence.. he will be a serious player in a couple of years as he bulks up a little and gets used to the premier league..

6 hours ago, jangz said:

Andreas is growing in case in confidence.. he will be a serious player in a couple of years as he bulks up a little and gets used to the premier league..

I think, that like JT did, he is turning from project to full article before we even recognise it.  Hazard did the same as a 21 year old when he arrived too.  Courtois I guess did the same at AM.  Ray Wilkins did the same.

He just has one more quiet good game after each quiet good game.  Promising players announce themselves by over-impressing sometimes, and disappointing others.  The ready players just play well, every time.    And he is already big enough and showing he knows how to use his size.
His fans (there are a few on here) can congratulate themselves for spotting him early.  I'm being convinced by what I have seen this season already..

jangz   
17 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think, that like JT did, he is turning from project to full article before we even recognise it.  Hazard did the same as a 21 year old when he arrived too.  Courtois I guess did the same at AM.  Ray Wilkins did the same.

He just has one more quiet good game after each quiet good game.  Promising players announce themselves by over-impressing sometimes, and disappointing others.  The ready players just play well, every time.    And he is already big enough and showing he knows how to use his size.
His fans (there are a few on here) can congratulate themselves for spotting him early.  I'm being convinced by what I have seen this season already..

The thing that impressed me the most and I know it's only west broom was his confidence while carrying the ball.. and also in the way he was able to handle rondon .. I agree with your assessment that he is good enough know .. but he will improve by atlwast 25-30% more IMO

On 11/19/2017 at 5:56 AM, Droy was my hero said:

Well said.

He's very good. The silence around him, as an academy graduate, is deafening. 

paulw66   
55 minutes ago, A Blue Essien said:

Well said.

He's very good. The silence around him, as an academy graduate, is deafening. 

Which is great. If you are a young centre half and nobody talking about you, it means you are doing nothing wrong.

Stones was one of the most talked about centre halves whilst he was making errors for both Everton and then City last year. 

11 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Which is great. If you are a young centre half and nobody talking about you, it means you are doing nothing wrong.

Stones was one of the most talked about centre halves whilst he was making errors for both Everton and then City last year. 

If he was English the press would be all over him, just like they were with RLC recently.