• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Main Site

Following Chelsea's Loans

On 21/11/2017 at 5:33 PM, Sleeping Dave said:

So I think it's unfair it's not being highlighted more. It's a massive success story.

Best young defender in the world produced by Chelsea. That's just never a story that the press will run with. Which is a shame for him but a blessing in disguise for us. 

jangz   

Nice to see Zouma getting game time at Stoke..I still think he is good enough to be a part of the squad and push a Rudi or a Cahill for a starting spot..

infact with what I have seen of Rudi I don't think he is much better than Zouma.

1 hour ago, jangz said:

Nice to see Zouma getting game time at Stoke..I still think he is good enough to be a part of the squad and push a Rudi or a Cahill for a starting spot..

infact with what I have seen of Rudi I don't think he is much better than Zouma.

I suggest you get down to an opticians pronto!

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Kasey Palmer has confirmed on Twitter he is no longer with Huddersfield

Interesting.  Back to the Championship I hope and a lot of starts.  Closer to being good enough than nearly all the rest.

xCELERYx   
1 hour ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Kasey Palmer has confirmed on Twitter he is no longer with Huddersfield

No surprise. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up on loan again in the CC. 

Unless he cannot stay fit then I think he'll just end up remaining at the club for remainder of the season.

Ola Aina scores the only goal in Hull's away win in the FA Cup at Blackburn

paulw66   

Celtic apparently covering Musonda's wages plus paying a EUR 6m loan fee for the 18 months. Sounds like a good deal, and if he plays well, he can either come back and fight for a spot or be sold at a big profit. 

When he comes back in summer 2019, Pedro will be 32 and Willian will be about to turn 31 so there could be a window for him. 

13 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Celtic apparently covering Musonda's wages plus paying a EUR 6m loan fee for the 18 months. Sounds like a good deal, and if he plays well, he can either come back and fight for a spot or be sold at a big profit. 

When he comes back in summer 2019, Pedro will be 32 and Willian will be about to turn 31 so there could be a window for him. 

The worry is that the SPL is not the highest standard for him to prove himself at. Even if he does spectacularly well he'd probably come back and be a rotation option at best. It's more likely he's playing to build his future transfer fee, as with the likes of van Ginkel and Baba Rahman.

Between Boga, Mount, Musonda, Palmer and Hudson-Odoi we can hope to have at least one first team option for the 2019/20 season.