• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Main Site

Following Chelsea's Loans

14 hours ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

Makes him look older and slimmer.

If only it could get him into the first team at Leipzig and leave him ready to play DM for us next season. Would give us the physicality we need and should mean we could get shot of one midfielder (Barkley) who promises less than Ampadu or Gallagher.

On 1/7/2020 at 10:11 PM, Michael Tucker said:

Danny Drinkwater straight back out on loan, this  time to Villa until the end of the season. 

And he goes straight into Juni's loan report for the week.
http://thechels.net/2020/01/the-loan-report-january-6-12-2/

where he has dug up this little gem - it just gets worse
image.thumb.png.f67485c71b5dc1f8df9436eebc9e4fea.png

In between those games he has played once for Villa against Sunderland in the league cup, and made one appearance in 2018/19 for us - against - you guessed it - Man City in the Community Shield as sub.

paulw66   
12 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

And he goes straight into Juni's loan report for the week.
http://thechels.net/2020/01/the-loan-report-january-6-12-2/

where he has dug up this little gem - it just gets worse
image.thumb.png.f67485c71b5dc1f8df9436eebc9e4fea.png

In between those games he has played once for Villa against Sunderland in the league cup, and made one appearance in 2018/19 for us - against - you guessed it - Man City in the Community Shield as sub.

The stats are incredible.

I actually felt a bit sorry for him yesterday. Who in their right mind picks a guy so desperately short of match fitness against City, who have some of the best technical players in the world

8 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

The stats are incredible.

I actually felt a bit sorry for him yesterday. Who in their right mind picks a guy so desperately short of match fitness against City, who have some of the best technical players in the world

He really was done up like a kipper there imho.

I had completely missed that Marc Guehi has gone off to Swansea on loan for the reminder of the season... Apparently with an option to etend the loan for next season as well. 

Was on the bench in the derby against Cardiff yesterday. 

He's an immense talent, good luck Marc!

44 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

I had completely missed that Marc Guehi has gone off to Swansea on loan for the reminder of the season... Apparently with an option to etend the loan for next season as well. 

Was on the bench in the derby against Cardiff yesterday. 

He's an immense talent, good luck Marc!

It is a little odd the he and McEachran had not gone on loan earlier.

7 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

It is a little odd the he and McEachran had not gone on loan earlier.

For Guehi I presume it’s because of Rudiger and James fitness issues at the start of the season. Another knock to a CB early on and he is on the bench as you couldn’t even call on Azpilicueta there if needed , due to James being injured.

Its what Guehi desperately needs though. PL2 football is too easy for him now, he looks to have huge potential and needs to be tested in the Championship. His potential is another reason why I find it odd we keep getting linked to good, but not great CB’s .