• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Main Site

Following Chelsea's Loans

paulw66   
Just now, Mark Kelly said:

Are we keeping Baba Rahman then? 

Unsurprisingly, I had forgotten about him!

JaneB   
1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

Why? We have three left backs / wing backs......one surely had to go?

I know.  I just wanted him to succeed here.  Just me.

chara   
3 hours ago, JaneB said:

I know.  I just wanted him to succeed here.  Just me.

I did too Jane....I understand my take on a player maybe isn't as expert as others but I always thought he did a reasonable job and was at least worth a squad support position.

Of all the Euro players I was so pleased for him and his contribution to the Italian side coming in to cover for a top player.

I wish him well. As should all true Blues.

paulw66   
1 hour ago, chara said:

I did too Jane....I understand my take on a player maybe isn't as expert as others but I always thought he did a reasonable job and was at least worth a squad support position.

He isn't a terrible player, but seriously, would you pick him over Alonso or Chilwell?

Edit - it is mental to have all 3 in the squad, irrespective of how good any of them are individually. 

Edited by paulw66

chara   
25 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

He isn't a terrible player, but seriously, would you pick him over Alonso or Chilwell?

Edit - it is mental to have all 3 in the squad, irrespective of how good any of them are individually. 

I agree completely..I just didn't think he deserved some of the dismissive treatment given to him at times and as I said I wish him well.

• Like 1

Great loan education for Billy

Two games played and his team has picked the ball out of the onion bag eight times without replying. 

I wonder what the odds of Norwich winning no more than five games in the pl this season. 

Ham   
4 minutes ago, Wolfie Smith said:

Great loan education for Billy

Two games played and his team has picked the ball out of the onion bag eight times without replying. 

I wonder what the odds of Norwich winning no more than five games in the pl this season. 

To be fair those 2 games were against the dippers and ADFC.  

Rob B   
36 minutes ago, Ham said:

To be fair those 2 games were against the dippers and ADFC.  

Exactly.  He won’t be up against title challengers every week, but even then, you can still see the talent.  

Quick Twitter search shows some examples of the impression he leaves on people who watch him… 

C59267A4-A6A5-4193-868C-9C47FC12AD6D.png

Edited by Rob B

Chrisb   
5 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Exactly.  He won’t be up against title challengers every week, but even then, you can still see the talent.  

Quick Twitter search shows some examples of the impression he leaves on people who watch him… 

C59267A4-A6A5-4193-868C-9C47FC12AD6D.png

There’s some top analysis of his performances right there! 😂

”Billy Gilmour is a good player. He can play.”    Don’t think anything else needs to be said.