• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Main Site

Following Chelsea's Loans

He has shown what he can do and it is not just plain speculating.

He certainly has a good career ahead of him. Whether it's at Chelsea or not, I don't know.

hanuma   

He's similar to SWP, I.e. short and fast? As far as I could tell, Stoch's ball control seems kinda good while I'm not sure about his crossing.

You seem to be making the argument of concluding first, see what happens later. I have seen enough of Stoch to say he should be given a shot, which is my objective view. Surely that's enough for now to keep him at least for a bit longer. Because if Stoch is dismissed this early, especialy after his performances in Holland, you'd make an interesting youth scout.

Calm down. I said bring him back to decide, not sell him. I would have prefered to have kept SWP too. My guess is that he will end up being sold because I think we'll be looking to buy someone like Aguero.
If you want to know my subjective view, it is that I'm actually rather very hopeful.
Right, I intuited as much, but thought it only right to ask first. Obviously I'm not quite as hopeful but was wondering whether you'd seen something in him that perhaps I was missing.

Frankly, dear stoch has impressed in the reserves and then now on loan at the dutch top flight, even holding down a place in the starting lineup.

Well reserve performances prove little to nothing, being a key player in a successful team in Holland proves a little bit, but there's still a large gap between that and playing regularly or even semi-regularly for Chelsea.

Calm down.

Trust me, I'm so distracted right now I don't even have the mental capability to get worked up in a football discussion.

I said bring him back to decide, not sell him. I would have prefered to have kept SWP too. My guess is that he will end up being sold because I think we'll be looking to buy someone like Aguero.

I agree with you on SWP. Seeing how things went last season, I actually would've kept him. Problem is, we're constantly linked to the Aguero's, the Kaka's, but so far we haven't got them. The club in a way perplexes me regarding that. Perhaps we should buy an "Aguero" and then sell whoever should Aguero impress.

However, you replied to a comment I was replying to someone else who was making a comment on selling him. You didn't say bring him back to decide. You quoted a one sentence of mine disagreeing with that statement. Since you disagreed with what I said in defence of keeping him, how else can one read your comment?

Right, I intuited as much, but thought it only right to ask first. Obviously I'm not quite as hopeful but was wondering whether you'd seen something in him that perhaps I was missing.

We've seen the same Stoch, just came to different conclusions.

yugam   

Stoch on his loan spell-

"We are doing well and winning all the time so I am getting opportunities to play every game, and that is why I came to Holland,” Stoch said recently.

I am starting every game. I missed just one against Feyenoord when I was injured. I have scored eight goals, six in the league and two in the Europa League."

I don't know if I am a better player now but I hope so. I need to improve many things but I am getting some experience which is good.”

"I am watching all the time the Chelsea first team games, and the reserve team also," he says. "I know everything that is happening. I speak with some lads from the reserves.<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 50); "><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 50); ">“After almost every game Frank Arnesen [the club's sporting director] calls me and asks how was the game, how did I do. It is very open with Frank.”<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 50); ">

Stoch has scored again. This time it's a penalty.

Stoch is a quality player, definite potential for the first team long-term. One to keep an eye on, but kept out of the spotlight so far.

Stoch has scored again. This time it's a penalty.

Scored another one as well. A peach of a goal. The goalkeeper carried him on his shoulders across the ground for a round of applause from the fans after the game.

I think someone filmed it from the stands:

Beauty!!

And for those doubters out there, Stocky has played as a No.10 (tip of diamond) under Breandan Rodgers and Paul Clemence before in the reserves, so he is more than just a winger!