• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Main Site

Following Chelsea's Loans

db12d1   

Scott Sinclair scored in the 90th minute today in Wigan's 4-1 win over Hull in the FA Cup. Supposedly an excellent finish.

No doubt he like playing Hull. Fourth goal in fourth match against them.

Sir   

Scott Sinclair scored in the 90th minute today in Wigan's 4-1 win over Hull in the FA Cup. Supposedly an excellent finish.

Yeah pleased for Scotty. Lets hope this goal may help his chances and give him some confidence.

blizeH   

Ryan Bertrand playing very well for Reading V Liverpool.

Yup, great performance from him so far, and a brilliant delivery to the rear post for the goal.

Always amazed me how he managed to keep Gibbs out of the Norwich team and yet Gibbs has gone on since then to be a very important player for Arsenal - I've no doubt that Bertrand can do the same for us in the future, and then some...

Cameron   

Despite quite a lot of this thread focused on Di Santo, Sinclair has gone ahead of him in overall goal tally for the season while playing much less football! Good to hear some positive stuff from our loanees again.

Watched the second half of the game and was impressed by Reading (and Bertrand). A couple of sloppy passes, but other than that I thought he did quite well.

yugam   

Watched the second half of the game and was impressed by Reading (and Bertrand). A couple of sloppy passes, but other than that I thought he did quite well.

His crossing was pretty decent too..

yugam   

Di Santo got substituted at half time against Villa today.I didn't watch the game so can't comment on how he performed but my informed guess is that the lack of goals is finally catching up with him.

Hopefully he can turn things around quickly and start scoring some goals..

Jenspm   

Di Santo got substituted at half time against Villa today.I didn't watch the game so can't comment on how he performed but my informed guess is that the lack of goals is finally catching up with him.

Hopefully he can turn things around quickly and start scoring some goals..

I didn't see the match either, but he came off for Pedersen, so I can only assume it was a tactical change, so Pedersen could take Dioufs place (who got red-carded).

Bison   

Betrand looks to be a very clean striker of the ball, put in some good balls into the box that caused a bit of panic in the Liverpool defence. Only caught the second half so can't really comment on his performence as a whole but he seemed very promising from what I saw.