• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MikaelForsale

Chelsea Image Created By Me

Got told I was a computer whizzkid when it comes to designing graphics, that sorta thing so I thought I'd have a bash at a Chelsea(Shed End)Logo/image..

I've made a few website banners and signatures for football forums but haven't really gone in to major work, just a bit of fun..

Anyway here you go..

Views? Any Improvements? All Criticism Welcome :)

Got told I was a computer whizzkid when it comes to designing graphics, that sorta thing so I thought I'd have a bash at a Chelsea(Shed End)Logo/image..

I've made a few website banners and signatures for football forums but haven't really gone in to major work, just a bit of fun..

Anyway here you go..

wow :O, I really like it, is there a chance I could have a bigger version for my background?

how did you get the 3d chelsea crest with the emboss effect and the shine. what software did you use?

Codger   

Nice idea and image, but the crest really needs some anti-aliasing and Chelsea don't use Serif fonts. :-)

Yeah just noticed that :L, What a **** up. that font seemed to look original, and its not aliasing, its just the two layers are not looking good together like the top of the stand, and the overlay of the crest , ill have a play and see what I can change :)

wow :O, I really like it, is there a chance I could have a bigger version for my background?

how did you get the 3d chelsea crest with the emboss effect and the shine. what software did you use?

Yes Mate, Ill do that now :) with the new changes for you