• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue_Thru_and_Thru

Shed End Lower

Hi guys, I've got tickets to the Spurs game and I'm seated in Shed Lower Row 15 around seat 180, Gate 6.

Firstly, could someone please tell me whether the view is good or not?

And secondly could someone tell me how close I am in relation to the Spurs fans? I know they are in the Shed End as well, but will I be close their section?

Thanks in advance

Hi guys, I've got tickets to the Spurs game and I'm seated in Shed Lower Row 15 around seat 180, Gate 6.

Firstly, could someone please tell me whether the view is good or not?

And secondly could someone tell me how close I am in relation to the Spurs fans? I know they are in the Shed End as well, but will I be close their section?

Thanks in advance

Row 16 is the back row so if you stnad up in row 15 you won't be able to see all the pitch. Seat 109 is next to spurs so you are nearer the corner flag

Cameron   
Row 16 is the back row so if you stnad up in row 15 you won't be able to see all the pitch. Seat 109 is next to spurs so you are nearer the corner flag

I guess that's where the problem starts then in the Shed Lower. If everyone infront is standing up, you've got no option but to do so yourself, then you can't see the whole pitch and it essentially becomes a restricted view ticket (not sure if you bought it as that, OP?). Just wondering, is Row 11 as bad for the standing issue and not seeing the whole pitch, in your opinion?

drogba09   
Seat 109 is next to spurs so you are nearer the corner flag

are you 100% sure that seat 109 in the shed lower is the last seat next to the segregation from the away fans? my mate said that 110 was the last home seat - but I have seat 109 for the spurs game in shed lower - needless to say I almost jizzed myself with excitement when I found out I had a seat so close to the spurs, give them some banter, can anyone confirm this - I usually sit in MH or the west side of the shed so its the most east I have been in shed, fancied getting close to the aways for the tottenham game.

are you 100% sure that seat 109 in the shed lower is the last seat next to the segregation from the away fans? my mate said that 110 was the last home seat - but I have seat 109 for the spurs game in shed lower - needless to say I almost jizzed myself with excitement when I found out I had a seat so close to the spurs, give them some banter, can anyone confirm this - I usually sit in MH or the west side of the shed so its the most east I have been in shed, fancied getting close to the aways for the tottenham game.

Mourinho for pm is a season ticket holder, and sits around that area afaik, so I'd be pretty confident he's right.

drogba09   
Mourinho for pm is a season ticket holder, and sits around that area afaik, so I'd be pretty confident he's right.

Ye I'm sure he is, thanks for the info - the reason I'm not to sure is that when I was buying my tickets for the spurs game on monday two tickets popped up in 96 and 97 shed lower which I cancelled before paying and then snapped up 109 and 110 instead - maybe spurs haven't taken their full allocation? because if 109 is the end then those seats in the 90s would be in with the filth and I very much doubt chelsea would make an error like that!!

Chelsea would not sell you a ticket in the Spurs end, simple as that. Last year I was a member and I got a ticket for Chelsea v Villa and I was in the Shed Upper, gate 3, seat 94 and still about 10 or 20 seats away from the Villa fans, so it all depends on how many tickets Spurs have taken.

EDIT: I think I should add that for Stoke I was seat 108 in the Shed Lower and that was pretty much slap bang in the middle, so you'll have a great view either way.

drogba09   

ok thanks for the heads up mate, will have to wait and see but I expect the spurs to take up all of their allocation - I reckon they will be chomping at the bit more so than usual for this fixture with the way they have started their league campaign