• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard Redmond

Uefa.com Champions League Fantasy Footie 2009/10

Right, well this starts up on Tuesday at : http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com but I can't remember which of us began the CFCnet minileague - it wasn't me anyway as I'm not getting the option to renew it. Was it Nona?

While we're sorting that out, you can set up your team anyway. You've only got til Tuesday at 7.30pm I think, so get cracking.

Code to join this league : 50158-17192

Forgot about this, thanks.

I renewed the league, and since I may be unavailable due to being busy this season, I made you the new admistrator of the league, if you don't mind Richard. You'll have the new code, while I think all last season's players are in the league once they make their teams.

Forgot about this, thanks.

I renewed the league, and since I may be unavailable due to being busy this season, I made you the new admistrator of the league, if you don't mind Richard. You'll have the new code, while I think all last season's players are in the league once they make their teams.

Thanks Nona! Good luck with the studies. Hope the weather doesn't wipe you out. :)

Made a team, but have always found the ECL version a bit rubbish.

It uses the same engine as Premierleague.com, but has about 1/3 of the functionality. Yeah, it's not brilliant, but it's the best that I know of for the CL.

Table after GW1 :

1 Chedaki Timothy Jolly 66

2 Bluth Family Mihkel Valge 52

3 Daymonkey FC Oliver Kell 51

3 Wizardry Taha Djirdeh 51

5 Chelsea Forever Richard Redmond 48

5 Platini's Nightmare Jon Doyle 48

7 ilker's champions! man from atlantis 47

8 The Great One Sir Nick D'cruze 45

9 Flo17 XI Liam Doyle 43

10 Blue Barracudas Mohd Yasser Aftab 41

10 HALLGALLEYS HEROES matt hallgalley 41

12 Madrid Calling Tony Ryan 40

13 London Lazio Grant De Smidt 39

14 Chessmaster ookii ookii 38

15 Empayar Ax Sir Tok Ax 36

15 Cams Blues Cameron Innes 36

17 KTBFFH FC Michal Zachodny 31

18 Chelsea4eva Paul McGuinness 29

19 Palmerstonblues Mark Simpson 28

During the Group stages you can make just 1 free change per gamesweek. Just to say, you have one "wildcard" week in this year's game which means you can have unlimited changes one week.

mihk3l   

My mighty midfield of Robben, Lampard, Gerrard and Gourcuff amassed an amazing 10 pts and why the F. did Cannavaro get pts for a clean sheet?