• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShedBoy91

Villa Pub

Got my train and ticket sorted and looking forward to Villa. Last year we went in the Cap & Gown before (opened at 10 which is good because of the early KO again). Does anyone know if its a Chelsea pub after the game as my train is not for a couple hours after the match?

Gelvin   

Not 100% sure, but I think Cap & Gown is always an away pub. Hopefully I'll get my tickets on monday.

Yes mate, The Cap & Gown is 2 minutes away and is an away pub.

Bildo   
Got my train and ticket sorted and looking forward to Villa. Last year we went in the Cap & Gown before (opened at 10 which is good because of the early KO again). Does anyone know if its a Chelsea pub after the game as my train is not for a couple hours after the match?

I am looking for somewhere to drink after the game too as my train isn't till 4.30.

However, I'm thinking it might be wiser to head back to the city center so can relax a bit more without having to think about connecting train back to New Street etc.

I only know of a scummy Wetherspoons in the center, does anyone know of anywhere a little nicer??

I am looking for somewhere to drink after the game too as my train isn't till 4.30.

However, I'm thinking it might be wiser to head back to the city center so can relax a bit more without having to think about connecting train back to New Street etc.

I only know of a scummy Wetherspoons in the center, does anyone know of anywhere a little nicer??

That's the same as us mate, our trains about 4.30, I think we will probably head back to Birmingham New Street and have a beer round there somewhere.

EDIT: There seems to be loads of pubs within 0.1 miles of the main station and even one inside so should be alright.

Pubs Near Birmingham New Street

That's the same as us mate, our trains about 4.30, I think we will probably head back to Birmingham New Street and have a beer round there somewhere.

EDIT: There seems to be loads of pubs within 0.1 miles of the main station and even one inside so should be alright.

Pubs Near Birmingham New Street

I would stay clear of New Street at the moment.. Its just a war between the Zulu's and the Muslims. Last time I was down 50 Muslim youths attacked a pub I was drinking in. Nice seeing them run off after but I'd stay away from there considering their is always trouble around that area since those protests.

keeft   
I would stay clear of New Street at the moment.. Its just a war between the Zulu's and the Muslims. Last time I was down 50 Muslim youths attacked a pub I was drinking in. Nice seeing them run off after but I'd stay away from there considering their is always trouble around that area since those protests.

If you like real ale then the Wellington is the place to head for just round the corner from New Street station.

Wellington