• Current Donation Goals

Droy was my hero

Quick Jokes

You heard about the house that looks like Hitler.

http://I.telegraph.c...eb_1860947a.gif

So THAT'S what they were talking about on the radio yesterday. I came in on the tail end of it and knew something looked like somebody but did not know what nor whom it was. Also that is actually quite funny. Iam now off to look at my house from the outside. I think I might be able to see Drogs in it.

I set my sky+ to record An idiot abroad last night, and when I came to watch it this morning it was highlights of Peter Crouch against Real Madrid.

On the back of Fulham having a statue of Michael Jackson, I hear Arsenal will shortly be unveiling a statue of Bullseye host Jim Bowen at The Emirates with the inscription "... now let's look at what you could have won"

Hush little Gooner don't you cry, you can't win a thing no matter how you try. Hush little Gooner don't say a word, you've slipped up in the League you'll probably finish third. Hush little Gooner you've mucked it up, you couldn't even win The Carling Cup. Hush little Gooner life's not fair, you haven't got no silverware

And it was at this time during the darkest days of christianity that as he was nailed to the cross and raised up for all to gaze upon his tortured and twisted body he looked down wearily at his 12 apostles and speaking softly with his last gasping breath, said unto them. . . . . .

Dont touch my chuffin eastereggs, I'll be back on monday!

Sergio Ramos the Real Madrid player who dropped the cup off bus, has said he wants to join Arsenal - to make sure he never does it again!!!!

I didn't know Imogen Thomas was a singer? apparently she has been doing gigs in Manchester!!

Tomorrow's going to be a great day! Everybody with no job to go to, getting up and watching their TV all day, drinking from noon and shouting in the streets. I can't wait.

I haven't been to Liverpool in ages