• Current Donation Goals

Droy was my hero

Quick Jokes

Sorry to turn this into a non-joke, but I cycled past the Warsaw stadium this week and past the London 2012 Olympic arena a month ago and the Warsaw stadium looks much much more advanced. They should still be ready months ahead of the competition.

As someone who has spent a lot of time in Poland, I am really impressed (and for once will admit to have being wrong) at how well they are meeting realistic deadlines for 2012 (if not the unreasonably tight planned ones).

On the building workers front, a friend of mine exports Polish labour and skilled building workers to the UK Eire and Scandanavia. He seems to be doing as much business as ever.

I don't get it

On the building workers front, a friend of mine exports Polish labour and SKILLED building workers to the UK.

It took me a while but I found the joke :)

a woman is a man's best friend, reassuring him when he feels insecure & comforting him after a bad day. Inspiring him to live without fear, helping him to express his deepest emotions & give in to his most intimate desires. Making sure he feels like the strongest man ever, confident, sexy, seductive, and invincible. No wait... I'm thinking of Stella Artois! It’s Stella that does all that..Sorry

Dalglish: How much for Henderson?

Bruce: £20 million jo

Dalglish: Done!

-----------------------------------

An Arsenal fan walks into a bar, the barmen asks him what he wants and the Arsenal fan says "I'll have a double because my football team can't get one".

How many Tottenham fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Two. One to change the lightbulb and the other to go on about how they're a massive club despite not winning anything.

What's the differance between Arsenal and Swansea?

One's a good team that plays possesion football and won a trophey last season, the others Arsenal!

Aparently singing to plants hepls then to grow, I'm off to shout at the weeds then.

Edited by TorresTheBlue

Dalglish: How much for Henderson?

Bruce: £20 million jo

Dalglish: Done!

An Arsenal fan walks into a bar, the barmen asks him what he wants and the Arsenal fan says "I'll have a double because my football team can't get one".

How many Tottenham fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Two. One to change the lightbulb and the other to go on about how they're a massive club despite not winning anything.

What's the differance between Arsenal and Swansea?

One's a good team that plays possesion football and won a trophey last season, the others Arsenal!

Aparently singing to plants hepls then to grow, I'm off to shout at the weeds then.

I presume this is some kind of abstract humour that I have no knowledge of?