• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canovas

Bolton Away

Its my 1st time going to the Reebok. Which is the best away pub to get in, The Beehive, The Bromilow Arms or The Barnstormers???
Not my first time there but this time we are going on the train and not driving.......so I was wondering if it was best to have a few drinks in town centre or just head straight for the previously mentioned pubs

Went to the Beehive last year - decent ale and decent enough price but no atmosphere at all and nobody singing!

MHBaWA   

not often iay this but your best off going to the concourse. the beehive allows away fans, but as someone has said no atmosphere!!

I'll just be staying in manchester all morning and afternoon, far more choices and better pubs, get train to Horwich Parkway about 2.15

Anybody know if The Beehive, The Bromilow Arms or The Barnstormers are near to The Reebok? I'm getting to Bolton Station about 10 o'clock so many hours need to be killed in one of those pubs!

Anybody know if The Beehive, The Bromilow Arms or The Barnstormers are near to The Reebok? I'm getting to Bolton Station about 10 o'clock so many hours need to be killed in one of those pubs!

The beehive is at top of hill from the ground 5/10 mins walk if that away from ground.parking also avaliable there aswell.

Beehive and barnstormers are both near the ground but lack atmosphere for away fans.No designated away pub as such near the ground like other newly built grounds like stoke.we get into Bolton at 11.30 and were planning to have a few round Bolton , or maybe Westhoughton if anyone knows any away frindly/netral pubs there.5 minute train journey then to Horwich Parkway.

tommyb   

I get in at around 8am so will need many many hours to kill too. Edging towards the Beehive!