• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MHBaWA

Every Little Thing

MHBaWA   

anyone who went porto would get this!! our whole end was singing it on wednesday night

we're going to try it again in the drayton arms on sunday

Was good at Porto, shame it didn't catch on more up the back of the stand though. Did it go today?

Chris MH   

anyone who went porto would get this!! our whole end was singing it on wednesday night

we're going to try it again in the drayton arms on sunday

have you got another link mate because this one ain't working for me for some reason :S or the words?.

I was towards the back of the stand in Porto and couldn't quite make out what song it was, but then heard it on the way out, I wish I had got a video now, hopefuly someone else has...

MHBaWA   

I was towards the back of the stand in Porto and couldn't quite make out what song it was, but then heard it on the way out, I wish I had got a video now, hopefuly someone else has...

I have mate!!

and the songs three little birds for whoever is struggling to see the link. was sng in drayton arms a bit before kick off. I'm not going milan unfortunately but mates are going to try and get it going there!!

oooo dont worry about a 'ting...

I have mate!!

and the songs three little birds for whoever is struggling to see the link. was sng in drayton arms a bit before kick off. I'm not going milan unfortunately but mates are going to try and get it going there!!

oooo dont worry about a 'ting...

can you post it mate?

Chris MH   

Heard that this got started again at pompey last night and sounded really good. hope it catches on and becomes a regular.

does anyone know if there were any other words sang? or was it just 'dont worry about a thing, because every little thing is gona be alright'