• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CFCnet Admin

Rage Against The Machine

From RATM Facebook ..

Are you getting fed up about the possibility of ANOTHER X-Factor Christmas No.1? ...us too...so we're going to do something about it!

We are all buying a download of 'KILLING IN THE NAME' by RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE right NOW! until the end of Saturday 19th December (23:59pm).

** ALL links and help is in the NEWS section below! **

** PLEASE GET INVOLVED AND BUY IT **

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2228594104&ref=nf

fatbloke   

Purchased at Play.com for £0.65 and sent to everyone in my email address book.

Make the race interesting, either an 18 year old manufactured "pop idol" or rock legends, the choice is yours.

Isn't this just as bad? This viral campaign is as bad as the viral shite that X-Factor produces - nothing on merit.

Of course it's not on merit, but there's no doubting that RATM are more talented and more deserving of people's money than this X Factor tripe. And I don't even like RATM!

I'm sure there are some good bands or acts genuinely releasing new singles this week, but since this campaign is already under way it's the only option if you want to stop the X factor - as powerful as the Simon Cowell corporation is, they probably will take it as a blow if their boy isn't number one. It's not as if people even buy singles any more, so it's a bit of a novelty that will only cost you 60p a year.

I watch the X Factor. Not for any musical satisfaction, but I enjoy the spectacle (not to mention Ashley's missus). Joe is undoubtedly a talented singer and I would like him to do well, even though I won't be buying anything of his, or any other X Factor contestant.

However, I think it amusing to prevent Cowell from dominating the charts on an annual/semi constant basis and so I'll be buying RATM's single.

Sir   

That was Abba, not RATM

No it just makes me sick that celebs are just obsessed with it, all they care about is money esp this time of the year.

Lets release a dvd full of football gafs for no reason when I have nothing to do with football!

Buy my book buy my book buy my book, oh I have a new dvd out as well buy it!

etc etc etc etc etc

fatbloke   

No it just makes me sick that celebs are just obsessed with it, all they care about is money esp this time of the year.

Lets release a dvd full of football gafs for no reason when I have nothing to do with football!

Buy my book buy my book buy my book, oh I have a new dvd out as well buy it!

etc etc etc etc etc

I was being ironic

No offense to the winner of this years X factor but..

put these guys at No.1?

Thats 3 yesses from me!