• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sleeping Dave

West Ham Away - Pubs For Pre-Game Pints And Some Singing?

Hey guys,

First away game at Upton Park for me tomorrow and just wondered if anyone could be kind enough to give me some pointers for good pubs Chelsea fans meet up at before the game for atmsphere and pints? Name and address please.

Also, I normally wear the chelsea shirt at all games but heard area around west ham could be a bit rough and that wearing the blue might not be so wise... Comments?

Cheers guys

I think most people are drinking in Liverpool Street then shooting off to the game.. that's what I've heard anyway. Weatherspoons.. can't really help you on specific pubs and addresses. I'm going straight to the game.. only 16, don't look 18 and not prepared to face the embarrassment of being rejected at the bar. **** my life!

It's wise not to wear colours, also. I'm not gonna both with colours tomorrow.

QueSera   

Hey guys,

First away game at Upton Park for me tomorrow and just wondered if anyone could be kind enough to give me some pointers for good pubs Chelsea fans meet up at before the game for atmsphere and pints? Name and address please.

Also, I normally wear the chelsea shirt at all games but heard area around west ham could be a bit rough and that wearing the blue might not be so wise... Comments?

Cheers guys

Don't drink any closer than Liverpool Street station and even then keep your wits about you. I usually prefer the straight in and straight out method, hands in pocket and avoiding eye contact!