• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Karan

Live Match Thread: Chelsea Vs Fulham

Karan   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to the Premier League match against Fulham, before and during the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is at 1500hrs, Monday, 28th December 2009, at Stamford Bridge.

IMPORTANT: Stream Information Thread

trad11   

this is fast becoming a must-win game, especially with the news that Drogba...and erm.. Kalou, are allowed to play. we played well today vs birmingham and I m confident we can carry that over to monday with some fresh faces in the lineup. this game will be key to giving the players some confidence before a tough period without the africans. Lampard please score. anyone know if mikel is still around for this one? ill go for

-------------Cech--------------

bran----riccy-----JT-----ash

-------------Ballack----------- (if mikel is with nigeria)

Lampard---------------zhirkov

---------------joey---------------

------Drogba-----strurridge--

Apparently Mikel has also been cleared to play. Our very best lineup is required. The next game is always the most important when it comes to the league. Only Alex gets rotated.

Cech;

Ivanovic, Carvalho, Terry, A. Cole;

Mikel;

Ballack, Lampard, Zhirkov;

Drogba, Kalou.

Bench:

Hilario, Alex, Ferreira, Belletti, J. Cole, Sturridge, Kakuta/Borini

Apparently Mikel has also been cleared to play. Our very best lineup is required. The next game is always the most important when it comes to the league. Only Alex gets rotated.

Cech;

Ivanovic, Carvalho, Terry, A. Cole;

Mikel;

Ballack, Lampard, Zhirkov;

Drogba, Kalou.

Bench:

Hilario, Alex, Ferreira, Belletti, J. Cole, Sturridge, Kakuta/Borini

I'd have Joe Cole for Ballack and Sturridge for Kalou. Possible Alex for Carvalho to deal with Zamora

Cal   

Sturridge to start again, bring Zhirkov in for Malouda.

Cech

Ivanovic JT Alex/Riccy A.Col

Mikel

Belleti Lampard Zhirkov

Drogba Sturridge

Shouldn't we rotate a bit since there's only 1 day in between? I mean, I'm sure some can handle it, but I don't want to hear excuses players were tired again.

I can't believe two people have already left Ballack out. The man was clearly rested for this game. And how can people pick 33 year old Belletti (who's match fitness I already have doubts about) to play 2 games in 3 days.

They can play this game and rest in the FA Cup. Although Kalou did quite well coming on yesterday he generally does nothing when he starts games and Sturridge needs a run to give him some confidence. I'd like to see Zhirkov play but I imagine that Ancelotti will pick Joe Cole, despite him not producing anything for weeks.

Cech

Ivanovic Carvalho Terry A.Cole

Mikel

Ballack Lampard

Zhirkov/J.Cole

Drogba Sturridge

Subs: Hilario, Alex, Ferreira, Matic, Cole/Zhirkov, Kakuta, Kalou

Vinod   

I was hoping for 4 points from 2 games. 3 points against Fulham with our patchy form is a bit tricky.

Our defence should be able to cope against Zamora and Co. This should be a good game for the full-backs though. Duff and Gera will test Ivanovic and Cole.

What I am worried about is the midfield and attack. Hodgson will play a 5-man midfield and if they are disciplined, we will struggle to score. I hope we put the 2 strikers in the box and deliver some good crosses, instead of trying to thread through balls in a terribly congested box.

I will be less worried for this game if Man Utd and Arsenal drop points today.

NO,if's,but's,maybe's,or 'One of those days',we've got the squad to spank most teams in the EPL. It's now down to tactics and the players desire to kick ass.

Only a win is good enough,and if any points are dropped,then I will gladly start the Spanish Inquisition.

No ****ing excuses this time I'm afraid.

They know what's needed.