• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blue up norf

Nottingham/east Midlands Based

Nottingham Forest under 18's play chelsea youth team this Tuesday in the FA youth cup at Forest's City ground. Kick-off is at 7:00pm with tickets available at £3 for adults and £1 for children.

The game is going to be shown live on Chelsea TV but a group of about 12 of us are heading to the game the cheer the blues on in what will be a very partizan crowd I'd imagine. If you're free and local, why not come and get behind the youth team? PM me for a pub meet before the game.

cook0891   

Nottingham Forest under 18's play chelsea youth team this Tuesday in the FA youth cup at Forest's City ground. Kick-off is at 7:00pm with tickets available at £3 for adults and £1 for children.

The game is going to be shown live on Chelsea TV but a group of about 12 of us are heading to the game the cheer the blues on in what will be a very partizan crowd I'd imagine. If you're free and local, why not come and get behind the youth team? PM me for a pub meet before the game.

Hi mate.

Tried PM you but said can't receive new messages?

Weather permitting I will be going. Think going with a Forest season ticket holder though. Where you going for a beer? Think he normally goes in TBI but will see if get time before hand. Bet they will only have the main stand open?

Hi mate

I've now pm'd you but not a clue why it said I can't receive messages but never mind. Should be in TBI between 5-6 for a pint. hopefully at least 6 of us will be Chelsea supporters!!