• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bognorblue

Everton Away

Getting up there during the day, just wondered if anyone knows where most of our lads will be getting lubricated pre match? Don't think we will take our full allocation of 3000 (might be wrong)! Also do they still not sell beer to away fans at half time? Many thanks.

Getting up there during the day, just wondered if anyone knows where most of our lads will be getting lubricated pre match? Don't think we will take our full allocation of 3000 (might be wrong)! Also do they still not sell beer to away fans at half time? Many thanks.

I am not sure where the local gay brothel is, but there's a few safe pubs right by stanley park, 'Pubs on Walton Lane or The Spellow and Wilnslow Hotel outside Goodison are recommended

I am not sure where the local gay brothel is, but there's a few safe pubs right by stanley park, 'Pubs on Walton Lane or The Spellow and Wilnslow Hotel outside Goodison are recommended

BET YOU ****ING DO YOU WRONG~UN!!!!!! LOL!

arkles pub

like you said first of all I heard the the arkles. think we are gonna head there, a few of us are leaving about 7am from sunny bognor so by the evening a few pints would of already been sunk and I doubt we wont give a **** what pub we are in! win or lose up the blues!