• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

asvaberg   
On 8/2/2019 at 11:09 AM, Ham said:

So out of all the competitions they entered last season, how many did they win? 

Why should this season be any different?

It started awful this year, again........ 7 possible trophies now down to 6 and it's only been 3 dyas since the LFC-fan-club-BBC-story :)

JaneB   

Anyone read much about the mass brawl on the tube between City and Liverpool supporters before the Community Shield on Sunday with at least seven arrests I gather?  No, thought not.  It doesn't involve Chelsea supporters.

I also didn't realise that some Liverpool fans booed the National Anthem.  Now, if you're a republican or you simply don't want to sing it, that's fine.  It's not compulsory so just keep your gob shut.  Everything has to be political with them.

Millions of people all over the country lead unhappy lives, have been hard done by, endured illness, pain and misery, lost loved ones in tragic circumstances, are lonely or old and forgotten.  Lots of them don't have a voice because they can't shout loud enough to be heard and their grievances aren't in 'fashion'.

I just thank god that by some bizarre reasoning I didn't decide to follow Liverpool when I was growing up because my support certainly wouldn't be welcomed by them now.

Absolutely sick of it all.

Rant over.

Edited by JaneB

paulw66   
9 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Anyone read much about the mass brawl on the tube between City and Liverpool supporters before the Community Shield on Sunday with at least seven arrests I gather?  No, thought not.  It doesn't involve Chelsea supporters.

I also didn't realise that some Liverpool fans booed the National Anthem.  Now, if you're a republican or you simply don't want to sing it, that's fine.  It's not compulsory so just keep your gob shut.  Everything has to be political with them.

Millions of people all over the country lead unhappy lives, have been hard done by, endured illness, pain and misery, lost loved ones in tragic circumstances, are lonely or old and forgotten.  Lots of them don't have a voice because they can't shout loud enough to be heard and their grievances aren't in 'fashion'.

I just thank god that by some bizarre reasoning I didn't decide to follow Liverpool when I was growing up because my support certainly wouldn't be welcomed by them now.

Absolutely sick of it all.

Rant over.

Imagine if it had been Chelsea fans.......... would be all over SSN. 

They really are a deplorable bunch 

Ham   
2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Imagine if it had been Chelsea fans.......... would be all over SSN. 

They really are a deplorable bunch 

To be fair to the dippers, the fight is completely initiated by Citeh.  

asvaberg   

yes, I know it is BBC again, but I couldn't resist :)

PL prediction 2019-2020

"Klopp's team is not going away. It will be a fight to the finish but it may well be that the title will have to wait for another year."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49236095

Another year, another year..............

Edited by asvaberg

asvaberg   
9 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

So Liverpool booing the national anthem does make the sports pages of the Times.
Henry Winter of all people making apologie for them.  Sickening.

Yes, agree. The anthem is NOT a political song unless you live in North Korea or such countries.

Shame on you, Liverpoolians.