• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

Not sure I follow.

I was just making reference to the fact that Mount, the Chelsea player, doesn't make the headline. 

Sure - I'm just being sarcastic about how Southgate is still bringing in new players to get applause, and hasn't actually settled on any of them.  Kind of like Man U post SAF or Arsenal post 2005.

paulw66   
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Sure - I'm just being sarcastic about how Southgate is still bringing in new players to get applause, and hasn't actually settled on any of them.  Kind of like Man U post SAF or Arsenal post 2005.

Gotcha

If reports are true about the Danny Drinkwater incident in Manchester, we have should have major concerns not only for his fitness but for his State of mind. 

3 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

If reports are true about the Danny Drinkwater incident in Manchester, we have should have major concerns not only for his fitness but for his State of mind. 

I've been saying for a long time that there was always much more than football behind his absence from Sarri's teams.  
As with a few other cases, Chelsea's refusal to comment or blame the player reflects very well on the club's standards.

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

I've been saying for a long time that there was always much more than football behind his absence from Sarri's teams.  
As with a few other cases, Chelsea's refusal to comment or blame the player reflects very well on the club's standards.

To be fair you have indeed been saying that.

Ham   
5 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

Sounds as if one or two Scunthorpe players might/should be going to prison over this. Deliberately jumping up and down on his legs whilst shouting "break his legs".  I don't care if he was chatting one of their girlfriends up.  That's disgusting. 

JaneB   

btw where's Bob these days?

JaneB   
21 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Haven't sighted him for about a month, Jane. I'll send him an email, and check.

Thought it had been a while 🤔

20 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

He was jumped by a gang of thugs. I get this should be seen in a wider perspective, but in isolation I'm not sure how that says anything about his state of mind. Chatting up beatiful women is something we all do isn't it?