• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

bONes   
17 hours ago, Ham said:

Sounds as if one or two Scunthorpe players might/should be going to prison over this. Deliberately jumping up and down on his legs whilst shouting "break his legs".  I don't care if he was chatting one of their girlfriends up.  That's disgusting. 

True.

However, it sounds like Danny is saying 'I don't remember anything because I was drunk and I don't have any complains' and the police won't start a case.

3 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

He was jumped by a gang of thugs. I get this should be seen in a wider perspective, but in isolation I'm not sure how that says anything about his state of mind. Chatting up beatiful women is something we all do isn't it? 

Well I think Danny is married, the girl he was chatting up was certainly married ( to another footballer) , the husband was there, Danny was allegedly goading him " she's coming home with me mate and there's nothing you can do about it" plus of course, by Danny's own admission, he was off his face and can't remember a thing ( he's an elite athlete by the way).  

It may just be boys being boys but I am certainly a bit concerned about our player and his mindset.  As for the 6 brave lads that tried to cripple him, whether Danny remembers anything or not , somebody saw it and I expect the police to make arrests forthwith ( unless they are a bit busy). 

Edited by NoblyBobly

JaneB   
23 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

...and Mark

Indeed. Hope you're ok Mark 🙂

JaneB   
1 hour ago, Michael Tucker said:

Bob is fine, spoke to him today. Just taking a bit of a break.

Good, thanks.

On 09/09/2019 at 0:59 PM, NoblyBobly said:

...and Mark

6 hours ago, JaneB said:

Indeed. Hope you're ok Mark 🙂

I'm fine thanks , just having a few "personal issues" . It's amazing how you can be sailing along oblivious to things and then get taken out from three sides ! 

• Like 1

JaneB   
56 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I'm fine thanks , just having a few "personal issues" . It's amazing how you can be sailing along oblivious to things and then get taken out from three sides ! 

Hope they sort themselves out 🙂

3 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Hope they sort themselves out 🙂

Thanks mate . 

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Oh sorry to hear that matey.  Very much hope you get things sorted. Look forward to you coming back soon.