• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

40 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Oh sorry to hear that matey.  Very much hope you get things sorted. Look forward to you coming back soon. 

Thanks  Nobly

2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I'm fine thanks , just having a few "personal issues" . It's amazing how you can be sailing along oblivious to things and then get taken out from three sides ! 

Whatever these issues are, Mark, you'll sort them out. When you're ready, so are we :)

Ham   
2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I'm fine thanks , just having a few "personal issues" . It's amazing how you can be sailing along oblivious to things and then get taken out from three sides ! 

Sorry to hear that mate. Positive thoughts. 

3 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Best wishes to you Mark. Hope to see you back in the saddle soon.

chara   
7 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Everything the guys {and Gal} have said goes for me too...keep going mate,

On 09/09/2019 at 1:13 PM, NoblyBobly said:

Well I think Danny is married, the girl he was chatting up was certainly married ( to another footballer) , the husband was there, Danny was allegedly goading him " she's coming home with me mate and there's nothing you can do about it" plus of course, by Danny's own admission, he was off his face and can't remember a thing ( he's an elite athlete by the way).  

It may just be boys being boys but I am certainly a bit concerned about our player and his mindset.  As for the 6 brave lads that tried to cripple him, whether Danny remembers anything or not , somebody saw it and I expect the police to make arrests forthwith ( unless they are a bit busy). 

Ok I have to admit I hadn’t much knowledge about the situation. When you put it like that you certainly have a point. 

Not something you’d want a well paid professional to be doing. 

10 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Sorry to hear that Mark. Hope it all gets sorted soon! 

13 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

All the best mate, positive vibes being sent your way!

JaneB   
7 hours ago, chara said:

Everything the guys {and Gal} have said goes for me too...keep going mate,

Bringing the best out of us all :-)

#weareallchelsea