• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Ham   
1 minute ago, JaneB said:

😲

Poor old Mason Mount though 💙

Ironically I heard them saying earlier on Sky Sports news that Mount didn't get into the game but at the same time they said that Henderson would be the only one to survive the cull.

Henderson was awful against the Czechs and the very reason the front 3 weren't involved much.  

2 hours ago, Ham said:

He's been the best player on the pitch by a mile first half.  2 goals and an assist but also the catalyst early on in every attack.  

Barkley is such an odd player. From a fundermentals aspect he is a lot of great attributes but when he plays he is so consistently dissapointing. 

Sciatika   
11 hours ago, Ham said:

Henderson was awful against the Czechs and the very reason the front 3 weren't involved much.

I thought both he and Rice were pretty awful. Henderson's passing was very unreliable and always has been. To me, this should be a basic requirement of a top midfielder in a leading club or the national team. I am always being told that Henderson "brings energy to the team". Generally, it leads to him being booked and becoming a liability for the rest of the game.

1 minute ago, Sciatika said:

I thought both he and Rice were pretty awful. Henderson's passing was very unreliable and always has been. To me, this should be a basic requirement of a top midfielder in a leading club or the national team. I am always being told that Henderson "brings energy to the team". Generally, it leads to him being booked and becoming a liability for the rest of the game.

Both were really bad on Saturday. I'm not a fan of international football and rarely watch it unless its a tournament, I happen to catch both the last two games as working away. England looked far better with Winks in there, he sees things quicker and turns with far more agility than Rice or Henderson. He was also up against weaker opposition too in fairness.

I struggle to see what the fuss is with Rice. I think he is a decent PL player for a team like West Ham and he often has a positive impact for them, but to think he has been quoted at £50 million plus. Not for me.

paulw66   
1 hour ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

Both were really bad on Saturday. I'm not a fan of international football and rarely watch it unless its a tournament, I happen to catch both the last two games as working away. England looked far better with Winks in there, he sees things quicker and turns with far more agility than Rice or Henderson. He was also up against weaker opposition too in fairness.

I struggle to see what the fuss is with Rice. I think he is a decent PL player for a team like West Ham and he often has a positive impact for them, but to think he has been quoted at £50 million plus. Not for me.

Rice has been hyped beyond belief. Ordinary player, but the media love to make out like Chelsea were fools for letting him go. If United want to pay £60m+ for him, I will laugh my tits off. 

Maguire isn't all that either BTW, not at the top,elite level, which is what they paid for. 

Ham   

Climate change supporter eh?

Yeah, whatever Dan 🙄

Screenshot_20191018-000653_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20191018-000828_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20191018-000849_Google.jpg

paulw66   
8 hours ago, Ham said:

Climate change supporter eh?

Yeah, whatever Dan 🙄

Screenshot_20191018-000653_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20191018-000828_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20191018-000849_Google.jpg

This is what irritates me most about these climate tw@ts........... vast majority are huge hypocrites

Ham   
21 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

This is what irritates me most about these climate tw@ts........... vast majority are huge hypocrites

Same with Lewis Hamilton the other day going vegan and recommending that others follow suit in order to save the planet.

Formula 1 cars at work, Supercars and private jets in his spare time.  🙄

paulw66   
23 minutes ago, Ham said:

Same with Lewis Hamilton the other day going vegan and recommending that others follow suit in order to save the planet.

Formula 1 cars at work, Supercars and private jets in his spare time.  🙄

That really wound me up. A bloke who drives petrol guzzlers for a living, who owns a fleet of super cars and has a private jet telling ordinary people not to eat chicken to save the planet!!!!!! FFFFFF*****CCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF