• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

6 hours ago, Backbiter said:

Isn't that an old decision - just the publication of FiFA'a appeal verdict? Or is that a new decision after we lodged our appeal ages ago?

And did we ever get anywhere with the CAS?

It seems there is extra detail in there not released before.
Sounds to me like FIFA expect a decision soon, and are either trying to use public opinion to influence CAS, or just getting the info out there to make their PR easier when the verdict is announced.

21 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

It seems there is extra detail in there not released before.
Sounds to me like FIFA expect a decision soon, and are either trying to use public opinion to influence CAS, or just getting the info out there to make their PR easier when the verdict is announced.

It's just because they launched a cache of documents on a new portal, legal.fifa.com, and the most interesting of the documents for the British media was the one with all the details of the Chelsea case.

paulw66   

Wasn't sure where to put this, but we have a court date for 20th November re Transfer Ban.

I wonder what we might do if we can sign players........pinch Ericsen from Spurs? 

47 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Wasn't sure where to put this, but we have a court date for 20th November re Transfer Ban.

I wonder what we might do if we can sign players........pinch Ericsen from Spurs? 

Throw Barkley in the deal as a sweetener 🙂 they held an interest long before we got him.

paulw66   
Just now, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

Throw Barkley in the deal as a sweetener 🙂 they held an interest long before we got him.

£30m for Eriksen, or £40m plus Barkley?

The tide is certainly turning. Frank has picked up the manager of the month award!

Am I right in thinking we have previous with rarely being awarded it despite going on some insane winning streaks. Jose has won 3 and TFSW 7!

23 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

The tide is certainly turning. Frank has picked up the manager of the month award!

Am I right in thinking we have previous with rarely being awarded it despite going on some insane winning streaks. Jose has won 3 and TFSW 7!

image.png.d75535c80aeaac7b7dc2127da313d930.png

image.png.a000b41c3029c0369213813d517619c0.png

Apparently my memory of the PL is different to the decision makers.  Moyes has 10.

Finally we are getting good press reviews, well done Frank, long may it continue.

JaneB   

Trust Droy to have all the details 👍🏻

Yes, many congrats to SFL. First of many hopefully 🙏🏻

paulw66   
On 11/8/2019 at 6:12 PM, exiledblue said:

Finally we are getting good press reviews, well done Frank, long may it continue.

That's a worry to be honest 

If we are liked, they don't think we can win it