• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Backbiter said:

Isn't that an old decision - just the publication of FiFA'a appeal verdict? Or is that a new decision after we lodged our appeal ages ago?

And did we ever get anywhere with the CAS?

It seems there is extra detail in there not released before.
Sounds to me like FIFA expect a decision soon, and are either trying to use public opinion to influence CAS, or just getting the info out there to make their PR easier when the verdict is announced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

It seems there is extra detail in there not released before.
Sounds to me like FIFA expect a decision soon, and are either trying to use public opinion to influence CAS, or just getting the info out there to make their PR easier when the verdict is announced.

It's just because they launched a cache of documents on a new portal, legal.fifa.com, and the most interesting of the documents for the British media was the one with all the details of the Chelsea case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   

Wasn't sure where to put this, but we have a court date for 20th November re Transfer Ban.

I wonder what we might do if we can sign players........pinch Ericsen from Spurs? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Wasn't sure where to put this, but we have a court date for 20th November re Transfer Ban.

I wonder what we might do if we can sign players........pinch Ericsen from Spurs? 

Throw Barkley in the deal as a sweetener 🙂 they held an interest long before we got him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
Just now, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

Throw Barkley in the deal as a sweetener 🙂 they held an interest long before we got him.

£30m for Eriksen, or £40m plus Barkley?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The tide is certainly turning. Frank has picked up the manager of the month award!

Am I right in thinking we have previous with rarely being awarded it despite going on some insane winning streaks. Jose has won 3 and TFSW 7!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

The tide is certainly turning. Frank has picked up the manager of the month award!

Am I right in thinking we have previous with rarely being awarded it despite going on some insane winning streaks. Jose has won 3 and TFSW 7!

image.png.d75535c80aeaac7b7dc2127da313d930.png

image.png.a000b41c3029c0369213813d517619c0.png

Apparently my memory of the PL is different to the decision makers.  Moyes has 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally we are getting good press reviews, well done Frank, long may it continue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   

Trust Droy to have all the details 👍🏻

Yes, many congrats to SFL. First of many hopefully 🙏🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
On 11/8/2019 at 6:12 PM, exiledblue said:

Finally we are getting good press reviews, well done Frank, long may it continue.

That's a worry to be honest 

If we are liked, they don't think we can win it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now