• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

57 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

That's a worry to be honest 

If we are liked, they don't think we can win it 

Always the way.  They loved us in 15/16.  Especially after JM got sacked.  Didn't we start getting penalty decisions for a while?

Why Pep Guardiola won’t be punished for sarcastic behaviour after Liverpool, unlike Chelsea’s Jose Mourinho

Headline on 101gg based on Times report.  £10k fine after sarcastically praising Mike Dean after a loss against Sunderland.

And why?  Apparently the answer is not clear...

....in other news, Sterling gets dropped from England team for getting Gomes in a headlock after a confrontation concerning Sundays game. That must have been funny to watch but Sterling has just gone up a notch or two in my estimation. He's probably also realised what a bunch of tossers most of the dippers really are in the kop.

On 11/10/2019 at 10:20 AM, paulw66 said:

That's a worry to be honest 

If we are liked, they don't think we can win it 

Just watch the tide turn if we start snapping at the dippers heels. 

paulw66   
1 minute ago, NoblyBobly said:

....Mourinho to Arsenal anyone?

He would have to be mad / stupid to take that job, and he certainly isn't stupid..........

14 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

....in other news, Sterling gets dropped from England team for getting Gomes in a headlock after a confrontation concerning Sundays game. That must have been funny to watch but Sterling has just gone up a notch or two in my estimation. He's probably also realised what a bunch of tossers most of the dippers really are in the kop.

A win/win for Sterling then.

8 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

He would have to be mad / stupid to take that job, and he certainly isn't stupid..........

Certainly a challenge.
Personally I think we are all going to be amazed very soon that he suddenly speaks perfect German.

16 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

A win/win for Sterling then.

Certainly a challenge.
Personally I think we are all going to be amazed very soon that he suddenly speaks perfect German.

If referring to Bayern, surely too much of a political club for him to go to. He has fired many barbs in their direction, including some personal comments about the senior management that run the club.

I would be surprised if they took him on to be honest.

paulw66   
18 minutes ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

If referring to Bayern, surely too much of a political club for him to go to. He has fired many barbs in their direction, including some personal comments about the senior management that run the club.

I would be surprised if they took him on to be honest.

Dunno.......big club, history of winning, big resources.......got JM written all over it. 

16 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Dunno.......big club, history of winning, big resources.......got JM written all over it. 

I agree from that perspective. The likes of Hoeness , Beckenber, chipping in under the tenure of JM will likely create tensions.

Its the league of the quick transition so suits him perfectly, unless he really is going to launch Mourinho Version 2.0 as he alludes too.