CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Ham   
7 hours ago, paulw66 said:

You are bang on. 

Ask Juve fans what they think.

Biggest media black-out in question. 

JFT39

Liverpool fans are constantly surprised by the reaction of Italian Ultras when they visit Liverpool. See Roma a few years when Sean Cox was sadly injured and Lazio the other day.

They remember, if nobody else. 

chara   

Judgement calls...so easy to second guess....I still shudder when I remember a "Judgement Call" I made with the safety of a group of children..I was wrong but fortunately got away with it although a self serving conclusion would be that I was correct.....I was wrong but again easy to second guess and not have to make a split second or very short time decision.

From what I saw of Klopp and Dalglish they appeared to miss the point and not look at causes. I'm prepared to be enlightened...

bert19   
On 11/28/2019 at 1:55 PM, Sciatika said:

BBC to show all of Liverpool's Club World Cup games live. The article doesn't say why they have chosen to do this given that they did not show either Man United or Chelsea when they last competed. I wonder how much the coverage cost us?

They showed our games in that live too.  I distinctly remember watching that terrible performance in the Final from my sofa (Torres was beyond shockingly bad that day).

I’ve never had Sky, so the games must have been on terrestrial TV

5 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Funny this never got any traction when Liverpool sung this

Probably because their were 'cockney voices in the stand' just like at Heysel. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, King Kante said:

Probably because their were 'cockney voices in the stand' just like at Heysel. 

When they win the league as they undoubtedly will, I'm going to claim it for Chelsea , seeing as they blamed us for everything else. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Funny this never got any traction when Liverpool sung this

I wasn't there Saturday but watched it on  a stream and it was so blatant its unbelievable.  By far and away the worst I have ever heard on tv coverage. It was truly shocking and sounded like it was almost constant throughout the entire 90 minutes. 

• Like 1

Sciatika   

Nothing will happen. When the West Ham LBGT+ supporters group, Pride of Irons, respond by claiming that "there are other clubs who have ingrained problems" you really have to question whether they have any real interest in the issue. Why would the behaviour of other clubs be an excuse for the behaviour of their own fans?