Ham   
22 minutes ago, r.bartlett said:

At a football match....?

You can't even say "Manc" anymore. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, r.bartlett said:
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

He said he was caught putting his hands in his pockets !

Foot in mouth more likely.  Does he not have the common sense to keep it shut?

what evidence do you have he said anything ill advised?

12 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Why is that I'll advised if that is what he said he was doing?

However I see it's dropping down the news radar very fast.. 

1 minute ago, r.bartlett said:

Why is that I'll advised if that is what he said he was doing?

However I see it's dropping down the news radar very fast.. 

I think you answer the point.  The less he says the sooner the story disappears and the smaller the pressure on his employer or friends to "take a stance".

Least said, soonest mended.  Delete twitter and FB accounts.  Disappear.

What you dont get is lots of articles and TV comment regarding the incident like the Sterling incident. Has the guys name and address been published like with the incident at Stamford Bridge? We do get treated differently we know that as with the Eva Carneiro thing where suddenly everyone was an expert on the role of a physio and cared deeply about womens rights in the workplace...I don't see many lady physios working in football at the moment by the way...

23 minutes ago, fillerywhereru said:

I don't see many lady physios working in football at the moment by the way..

First club to sack a black manager,
First club to sack a lady Physio
First club to systematically kick out supporters for being near alleged racists.

All a bit like the Mail and the Telegraph accusing Corbyn.  Its how the media works page 1 to 32.

Jasonb   
4 hours ago, fillerywhereru said:

What you dont get is lots of articles and TV comment regarding the incident like the Sterling incident. Has the guys name and address been published like with the incident at Stamford Bridge? We do get treated differently we know that as with the Eva Carneiro thing where suddenly everyone was an expert on the role of a physio and cared deeply about womens rights in the workplace...I don't see many lady physios working in football at the moment by the way...

Anthony Burke, ex-military

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/man-city-racist-fan-manchester-united-fred-monkey-chant-gestures-arrest-a9238766.html

Ham   
17 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

Also his employers very quickly suspended him and the family received threats. Carbon copy of the Colin Wing situation.

I still don't get why any of this is a football issue just because of what building he was in.  

Sky sports news, the BBC and Talkshite do my head in with their disingenuous sporting concern. 

Jim White is the Carer-in-Chief. Absolute bell end who clearly doesn't understand that Alan Partridge and Ron Burgundy were comedy characters.

He went full accidental Partridge earlier today with his "eliminate the threat......"

Jasonb   
1 hour ago, Ham said:

Also his employers very quickly suspended him and the family received threats. Carbon copy of the Colin Wing situation.

I still don't get why any of this is a football issue just because of what building he was in.  

Sky sports news, the BBC and Talkshite do my head in with their disingenuous sporting concern. 

Jim White is the Carer-in-Chief. Absolute bell end who clearly doesn't understand that Alan Partridge and Ron Burgundy were comedy characters.

He went full accidental Partridge earlier today with his "eliminate the threat......"

Not sure what you mean by the building being relevant.

He deserves to be given a chance to defend himself as he says he didn't do anything racist and I guess it could be mistaken though it does look suspect to say the least.

Hope they get the City fans throwing projectiles too.

I've just been watching "Aren't Liverpool great , they're miles ahead of City" on SKY when all of a sudden a football match broke out , imagine my surprise when I realised that was not by accident but they'd actually planned to show the match inbetween banging the drum for the people's champions.

I bloody hope Leicester pip them to it and would happily miss out on the Champions league by three points if those points were the points that won the league for Leicester .

Anything else and it'll have to be a month of total media blackouts chez Kelly .