• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Ham   
10 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I don't find it difficult at all. 'Feeling' for Liverpool is not something that comes naturally to me 🙄

Quite. 

22 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I don't find it difficult at all. 'Feeling' for Liverpool is not something that comes naturally to me 🙄

Feeling rushes to my head at the mere mention of the team.  Bad feeling.

• Haha 1

I've a soft spot for Liverpool .

It's a quagmire in darkest Africa.

JaneB   
30 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I've a soft spot for Liverpool .

It's a quagmire in darkest Africa.

IMG_2255.GIF

5 hours ago, JaneB said:

Oh I'm 'feeling' a lot for Liverpool. It's dark and ugly.

Jasonb   
18 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Cheap and blameless way of getting out of the LC.  I should think the club is greatful frankly.  Plenty of better opportunities.

That didn't occur to me yet is an interesting point, who needs the League Cup when you're clear favourites to win the League and you face Real Madrid in the knockout phase of the CL.

I was going to make a side note that if you win the League Cup you never win the FA Cup yet on checking our stats, see we did in 2006-2007 both the League Cup and FA Cup and came second in the league, JM's last full season before his first departure.

Holymoly   

I'm a bit perturbed about the incident being labelled "alleged" racist chanting at 3 point lane yesterday. I sincerely hope that this doesn't pan out like the John Obi Mikel / Mark Clattenburg episode.

8 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

I'm a bit perturbed about the incident being labelled "alleged" racist chanting at 3 point lane yesterday. I sincerely hope that this doesn't pan out like the John Obi Mikel / Mark Clattenburg episode.

It does appear that these things are always "alleged" unless it's us doing it .

paulw66   
36 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

26 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

It does appear that these things are always "alleged" unless it's us doing it .

Whilst the entire Tottenham end chant "y*d army"

Any comment from anyone? Jeremy, are you there? 

Holymoly   
11 hours ago, Holymoly said:

As I feared the Rudiger claim has returned unsubstantiated while a Chelsea "fan" has now been arrested for racially abusing Son.