• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Hilariously if they get a points deduction in the league , they then wouldn't qualify for the Champions league .

Does that mean the ban starts when they next actually qualify ?

If so that could actually become a two / three year ban !

That would be super harsh. FFP is a cartel set up to protect the rich established clubs from inward investment. Of course they have broken rules, but the rules stink. I mean Barca and Real are not only drowning in debt but they have also had state aid. How City using owners money and not having any real debt is worse that that is just ridiculous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jasonb   
On 15/02/2020 at 7:20 PM, King Kante said:

That would be super harsh. FFP is a cartel set up to protect the rich established clubs from inward investment. Of course they have broken rules, but the rules stink. I mean Barca and Real are not only drowning in debt but they have also had state aid. How City using owners money and not having any real debt is worse that that is just ridiculous. 

I actually think Madrid are getting more conscious of their spending and noticed with Bale they would not let him go on a cut price deal or loan. 

They 'gave us' Kovacic and Isco seems surplus which makes me think they are being careful re FFP.

PSG is often mentioned as the next one in-line for some treatment, no problem for me if they are making it fairer for all yet let's see if will look at a club on the continent as well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2020/02/18/club-statement-on-discriminatory-behaviour?cardIndex=0-1

Had read earlier that the FA were not investigating homophobic chanting at last nights game, suspect this statement is because of that. Interesting to see if they change their mind now it's being reported everywhere. Glad to hear fans being actually refused entry and ejected from the stadium.

Edited by Lump Of Celery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stim   

They'll just add "a supporter of chelsea fc" to rent boy in the dictionary and then it will be fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Worth noting he's the PSG President plus an ECA and UEFA committee member.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, paulw66 said:

One gets punished because footie leaks published some blatantly obvious proof of cheating along with insults to UEFA by City.
The other gets charged by the Swiss legal system for bribery of an ex-FIFA secretary.
It is like UEFA and FIFA have done absolutely no research or investigation of their own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just watched a video on football 365 who now have Football 365 TV .

it features the editor of Football 365 , Sarah Winterburn , a pretend Huddersfield supporter who loves Liverpool .

The premise of the programme was about what a pigs ear Lampard is making of the Chelsea job . No insight , no quarter given because we're playing the youth , nothing but scorn and derision .

no wonder they print letters where were routinely referred to as Chavski , Chelsea , etc.

An absolutely bottom feeding shithole of a site masquerading as a cut above the rest .

Wankers .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
3 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I've just watched a video on football 365 who now have Football 365 TV .

it features the editor of Football 365 , Sarah Winterburn , a pretend Huddersfield supporter who loves Liverpool .

The premise of the programme was about what a pigs ear Lampard is making of the Chelsea job . No insight , no quarter given because we're playing the youth , nothing but scorn and derision .

no wonder they print letters where were routinely referred to as Chavski , Chelsea , etc.

An absolutely bottom feeding shithole of a site masquerading as a cut above the rest .

Wankers .

Hey Mark..know it's hard but look away from all that rubbish..here's how it works....19 clubs in the Prem who's supporters hate Chelsea..in the same context we as fans hate the rest..it's tribal of course...now any article rubbishing SFL and/or Chelsea is fodder for the other 19 clubs fans...only our lot upset...an article praising Chelsea is fodder only for our lot and disliked by the rest ..easier to diss one club Chelsea in this case and get plaudits from the majority...any sensible non Chelsea football follower understands the reality of most of the EPL so don't let'em wind you up!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, chara said:

Hey Mark..know it's hard but look away from all that rubbish..here's how it works....19 clubs in the Prem who's supporters hate Chelsea..in the same context we as fans hate the rest..it's tribal of course...now any article rubbishing SFL and/or Chelsea is fodder for the other 19 clubs fans...only our lot upset...an article praising Chelsea is fodder only for our lot and disliked by the rest ..easier to diss one club Chelsea in this case and get plaudits from the majority...any sensible non Chelsea football follower understands the reality of most of the EPL so don't let'em wind you up!!!

Hi mate !

I'm honestly not bothered by a football website started by an idiot Spurs supporter .

If they think SFL is making a balls up then so be it .

But when a pretend Huddersfield supporter hides behind her neutrality because she supports a lower league side but just keeps coming out with snide comments buying into the normal media bias whilst making a song and dance about being a cut above that and allow / encourage supporters of other sides to use derogatory terms about us whilst not allowing any derogatory terms for those supporters teams then in my opinion its a nonsense .

Check out the video of you can find it and let me know what a fellow chavski supporter thinks !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now