• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Ham   
28 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Hi mate !

I'm honestly not bothered by a football website started by an idiot Spurs supporter .

If they think SFL is making a balls up then so be it .

But when a pretend Huddersfield supporter hides behind her neutrality because she supports a lower league side but just keeps coming out with snide comments buying into the normal media bias whilst making a song and dance about being a cut above that and allow / encourage supporters of other sides to use derogatory terms about us whilst not allowing any derogatory terms for those supporters teams then in my opinion its a nonsense .

Check out the video of you can find it and let me know what a fellow chavski supporter thinks !

I'm Chavski and proud of it. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ham said:

Me too but try and get them to print anything where Liverpool are referred to as "dippers" and see how you get on !

• Like 1

Ham   
24 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Me too but try and get them to print anything where Liverpool are referred to as "dippers" and see how you get on !

Or murderers.... Or ticket thieves. Or turnstile jumpers. Greatest fans in the world. 

• Like 1

JaneB   
2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I've just watched a video on football 365 who now have Football 365 TV .

it features the editor of Football 365 , Sarah Winterburn , a pretend Huddersfield supporter who loves Liverpool .

The premise of the programme was about what a pigs ear Lampard is making of the Chelsea job . No insight , no quarter given because we're playing the youth , nothing but scorn and derision .

no wonder they print letters where were routinely referred to as Chavski , Chelsea , etc.

An absolutely bottom feeding shithole of a site masquerading as a cut above the rest .

Wankers .

Quite.    

(And I loved Frank's press conference today.  Well I just love Frank anyway.  He could have sat at home or become a TV double act with the lovely Christine, or continued his excellent punditry career with those idiots Ferdinand and Carragher, to name but two, but he's put his neck on the line, instead of the easy option of sitting in a studio criticising everybody else but not being courageous enough to take on the job themselves).

chara   
1 hour ago, Ham said:

Yep..me too...good to see the response from all here!!!................and Mark....support your anger..as we all do it seems!!!

Just heard the totally un biased  Kelly Cates on BT saying Liverpool are chasing their nineteenth title .

That's odd , I checked the record books and they say in the thirty years the Premier League has been going they've never won it .

A media mafia , where to deny them is impossible .

Football 365, Talks**t, 5 Live, Sky Sports, BT Sport, ESPN, ,BBC Sport website, The Scum, Star and Mirror newspapers....

STUFF 'EM ALL!

Ham   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Just heard the totally un biased  Kelly Cates on BT saying Liverpool are chasing their nineteenth title .

That's odd , I checked the record books and they say in the thirty years the Premier League has been going they've never won it .

A media mafia , where to deny them is impossible .

To be fair Mark, I've always hated how Sky try to cite records based on the PL years only. 

We're still in the first division if you ask me but I'm old fashioned. They just re-badged it. 

As such, and hate them as much as I do, it will be their 19th. 

8 minutes ago, Ham said:

To be fair Mark, I've always hated how Sky try to cite records based on the PL years only. 

We're still in the first division if you ask me but I'm old fashioned. They just re-badged it. 

As such, and hate them as much as I do, it will be their 19th. 

Bah humbug . 

kratos   

I think VAR should be named premiership champions, they've decided the outcome of the title more than the dippers.