• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

1 hour ago, thevelourfog said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52142267

Hate it when politicians use footballers as low hanging fruit. What about hedge fund managers, Matt? Or is it only certain kinds of ludicrously wealthy people you'll dig out?

I think Hancock is possibly the last person in Britain who could be pointing the finger right now.
Hedge fund managers have already given up the 20%, you want them to give up the 2% too?  :)

JaneB   

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8185289/JAMIE-REDKNAPP-Gary-Cahill-opens-Mauricio-Sarri-Chelsea-whirlwind-lockdown-fitness.html

The wonderful Gary Cahill and I don't care what anyone else says, very shabbily treated in his last season.  So glad I was at the Crystal Palace match to see him get the richly deserved show of appreciation from us Chelsea supporters.

On 4/4/2020 at 10:34 PM, JaneB said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8185289/JAMIE-REDKNAPP-Gary-Cahill-opens-Mauricio-Sarri-Chelsea-whirlwind-lockdown-fitness.html

The wonderful Gary Cahill and I don't care what anyone else says, very shabbily treated in his last season.  So glad I was at the Crystal Palace match to see him get the richly deserved show of appreciation from us Chelsea supporters.

Terrific read, Jane. Really enjoyed it - thanks for posting. And yes, he was shabbily treated by Sarri, which is a real shame.

JaneB   

Glad you enjoyed it Michael thank you.  

And completely irrelevant but he is definitely in my 'nicest' eleven of ex-Chelsea players, along with Zola, Mata and Cech (so far, thinking on my feet!)

4 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Glad you enjoyed it Michael thank you.  

And completely irrelevant but he is definitely in my 'nicest' eleven of ex-Chelsea players, along with Zola, Mata and Cech (so far, thinking on my feet!)

Oh dear - you have prompted me to complete my own team then.
Nastiest Chelsea XI

Borota

Harris   Rougvie   JonesJ   Eddie Mac

Jones V   Wise   McNaught

Speedie   Hughes   Durie

Subs Graham Roberts,  Peter Nicolas, Mick Harford

I'm sure they are all lovely guys off the pitch.
There seems to be something about LBs, or at least people who get picked to play there a lot.  

Ham   

So the SPL are discussing what would happen if the season couldn't continue. 

I suggested a while ago that average points per game would be fair and they're going along with that method, subject to the season being curtailed.

If we follow that method, we're in the CL;

Screenshot_20200408-141045_Sky Sports.jpg