• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

I should bloody hope so too .

Well me too, but a lot of people on here used to slag him off in his last couple of years.

20 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Well me too, but a lot of people on here used to slag him off in his last couple of years.

He had a brilliant season or so but did decline quite sharply in his latter years. However, he always came across as a very good guy who was popular with his teammates.

Back in 2010 my son won a competition to attend Cobham and train with some of the first team. The two players who drew the short  straw and trained with the winners were Malouda and the legendary Ross Turnbull, and my son said both of them were absolutely fantastic.

I'll add Eidur and JFH to my list of top blokes to play for us.

Edited by Backbiter

chara   

Two Johns....Bumstead and Boyle

• Like 1

Juan Mata surely has to be in this, I'd also go for Bobby Isaac who is a top fella

JaneB   
22 hours ago, JaneB said:

Glad you enjoyed it Michael thank you.  

And completely irrelevant but he is definitely in my 'nicest' eleven of ex-Chelsea players, along with Zola, Mata and Cech (so far, thinking on my feet!)

59 minutes ago, fillerywhereru said:

Juan Mata surely has to be in this, I'd also go for Bobby Isaac who is a top fella

Of course!! 

I'd include Joe Cole too.

bert19   

Never saw him play, but I met Peter Osgood on a weekend away at a Golf hotel near Southampton when I was about ten.  We'd won the FA Cup a few weeks before and he was sat in the bar with a friend watching the Play Off final.  I asked him for an autograph and he was a complete Gent.  Seemed quite chuffed that someone my age knew who he was and wanted his autograph. 

Nicest is a bit of a funny one, if you're going on day to day life then Morata is probably up there for the CF's. 

Ham   

Kante appears to be the nicest, most humble bloke on the planet. 

chara   
17 minutes ago, Ham said:

No Ham...that would be ME....at least that's what I tell Mrs C...... as I said to her just yesterday "All this isolating stuff must be showing you what I humorous cove I really am"...she must have agreed because she broke into a coughing fit...hmmm

• Haha 3

JaneB   
42 minutes ago, Ham said:

If we're including present Chelsea players, then yes absolutely.  Another obvious one I missed.  And I guess Dave too.