• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

15 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

Back in the 70s there were a stream of proven bribed refs, all of which have been shoved under the carpet (though I recall JM once reminded the media to remember history).

Nothing Man CIty or PSG have done in terms of finance should put them under a cloud in the way that consistent reffing advantages have benefited Barcelona over a long long period.

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Bears "could have" defecated in the woods .

:) And the Pope might be Catholic.

Edited by Droy was my hero

6 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Back in the 70s there were a stream of proven bribed refs, all of which have been shoved under the carpet (though I recall JM once reminded the media to remember history).

Nothing Man CIty or PSG have done in terms of finance should put them under a cloud in the way that consistent reffing advantages have benefited Barcelona over a long long period.

:) And the Pope might be Catholic.

UEFA and FIFA are bent organisations, full stop.

• Like 1

JaneB   
25 minutes ago, King Kante said:

FA has taken FIFA to court over our ban/their fine.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8315485/FA-taking-FIFA-court-punishments-role-Chelsea-transfer-ban.html

1 hour ago, King Kante said:

FA has taken FIFA to court over our ban/their fine.

1 year late.  Why weren't they making a joint appeal to CAS at the same time as us?  Openly allying their view of what was right with ours.

OK, got it.

bert19   
16 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

1 year late.  Why weren't they making a joint appeal to CAS at the same time as us?  Openly allying their view of what was right with ours.

OK, got it.

They'll also spend more in legal fees than they'll save if they win & their fine is reduced knowing the FA.  

31 minutes ago, bert19 said:

They'll also spend more in legal fees than they'll save if they win & their fine is reduced knowing the FA.  

Whereas I'm pretty sure that Roman/the club would have offered to cover the FA's fees had it joined I with our appeal.
To be honest though a £293k fee for the FA is pretty small beer.

Sciatika   

According to a BBC interview, Harry Redknapp would like to buy a football club. How does a man who, in order to avoid prosecution for tax evasion, relies on evidence in court that he is both dyscalculic and dyslexic pass a test that he is a fit and proper person to own a football club?

Edited by Sciatika

Oh come on, you know Harry - he'll find a way of blagging his way round that one. Everyone like SpudULike Harry, salt of the earth, diamond geezer et cetera. Which club is he proposing to purchase? Should be something he is fit to run, with similar morals and attitudes. Spuds? Millwall? Too big. QPR?

Harry Redknapp couldn't run a brothel, never mind a football club. He took no blame for for leaduing Portsmouth into financial ruin, took QPR down and blamed everyone but himself for his own incompetence and negligence, and at Birmingham he did the same, the pillocks on Talksport and other media slagged offGianfranco Zola, who did the decent thing and resigned, bit defended the fraud that is Redknapp, when he did an even worse job than Zola.  I hope 'old Bagpuss features does try to buy a football club, and woild really love it if his project crashed and burned, then we'd see what excuses his apologists will make for him.