• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

JaneB   
18 hours ago, blueandproud said:

Harry Redknapp couldn't run a brothel, never mind a football club. He took no blame for for leaduing Portsmouth into financial ruin, took QPR down and blamed everyone but himself for his own incompetence and negligence, and at Birmingham he did the same, the pillocks on Talksport and other media slagged offGianfranco Zola, who did the decent thing and resigned, bit defended the fraud that is Redknapp, when he did an even worse job than Zola.  I hope 'old Bagpuss features does try to buy a football club, and woild really love it if his project crashed and burned, then we'd see what excuses his apologists will make for him.

Oh goodness!!  And I thought I liked Harry.  He loves his wife, loves animals, makes me laugh (in a good way) but most of all he brought Frank through (I still play that clip from 1996) and he's family.  Oh well :-(

No comments regarding CHOs activities last night? 

He needs to wise-up a bit. I'm seeing some tendencies with him that doesn't bode very well... 

JaneB   
2 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

No comments regarding CHOs activities last night? 

He needs to wise-up a bit. I'm seeing some tendencies with him that doesn't bode very well... 

See his thread.....

JaneB   

https://twitter.com/i/events/1265590732884250625

For all animal lovers on here, of which I know there are quite a few.

Two of my great loves combined, what could be better?

chara   
1 hour ago, JaneB said:

https://twitter.com/I/events/1265590732884250625

For all animal lovers on here, of which I know there are quite a few.

Two of my great loves combined, what could be better?

Thank you Jane.....Had a "Chelsea".."Catty"..."Holly"...and a "Pedro"(( my late greatest dog...named after an old Spanish friend but fitted in eventually!)  dogs.."Butch" cat.....for the Chelsea connections...and as a stretch...the original Chara was a cat in Spain....

Any idea what pets any Chelsea players past or present have?..be interesting....

My youngest had a Hamster called (Diego) Costa who was a right little tinker. He had a couple since then but neither lasted as long/had the same character.

JaneB   
19 hours ago, chara said:

Thank you Jane.....Had a "Chelsea".."Catty"..."Holly"...and a "Pedro"(( my late greatest dog...named after an old Spanish friend but fitted in eventually!)  dogs.."Butch" cat.....for the Chelsea connections...and as a stretch...the original Chara was a cat in Spain....

Any idea what pets any Chelsea players past or present have?..be interesting....

So you're named after a cat??  

I'll have to do a bit of research.  Of course Frank and Christine have Minnie and didn't Claudio have an Alsatian called Gullit?  

I know he's a d***head but I cannot hate Alexis Sanchez because of his love for his two Golden Retrievers Atom and Humber, my favourite breed.  Their IG page just melts my heart.

JaneB   
3 hours ago, fillerywhereru said:

My youngest had a Hamster called (Diego) Costa who was a right little tinker. He had a couple since then but neither lasted as long/had the same character.

My daughter had a succession of hamsters, none of whom lasted very long sadly.

Actually I'm still wondering why I didn't call her Chelsea....

Ham   
6 hours ago, fillerywhereru said:

Perfect analogy too.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1