• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

chara   
3 hours ago, JaneB said:

So you're named after a cat??  

I'll have to do a bit of research.  Of course Frank and Christine have Minnie and didn't Claudio have an Alsatian called Gullit?  

I know he's a d***head but I cannot hate Alexis Sanchez because of his love for his two Golden Retrievers Atom and Humber, my favourite breed.  Their IG page just melts my heart.

Well......bit of a stretch but "The Cat" was and still is my hero!......Jessi, Cash and Jasper are the current gang...guess Jasper just about qualifies...and a cat called Carlos who didn't last long..fox victim...makes you think ?

JaneB   
7 hours ago, chara said:

Well......bit of a stretch but "The Cat" was and still is my hero!......Jessi, Cash and Jasper are the current gang...guess Jasper just about qualifies...and a cat called Carlos who didn't last long..fox victim...makes you think ?

Poor Carlos :-(

Was Cash named after Johnny Cash?  Are they all related?  I can't remember what you told me before, and who's the boss?

chara   
16 hours ago, JaneB said:

Poor Carlos :-(

Was Cash named after Johnny Cash?  Are they all related?  I can't remember what you told me before, and who's the boss?

OK..Jessi is the mother.....now a senior lady but still very active....named after Jessi Colter.....yep Cash is after Johnny....Jasper after a character in my "book"...he is the Man From Fairplay..I may be from Fairplay but I don't play fair!....my favourite supporting character in a very modest very unpublished saga....

Cash surprisingly became Alpha dog when my old Pedro passed......

Saw Cash at least 7 times in concert back in the day...not a great concert goer and apart from a very very early Gene Vincent/Eddie Cochran show at the Finsbury Park Empire think only Tom Paxton about the same amount of concerts...and some Symphony stuff in Denver...added after thinking..Brenda Lee Roy Orbison Bobby Vee (for the Crickets!).....and an "Interesting" moment or two at "The Sparrowhawk" pub in Edgware..Crickets playing followed by some sort of local turf war!!.....funny what memories can be prompted by old thoughts..in my case OLD.....

Off subject of course but at a real stretch sort of media info!

All KEEP SAFE>>>>

• Like 1

JaneB   
20 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

As much as I'd love to give my refund to charity, I have a second child due in October.........

Congratulations 🍼 😴 💕

paulw66   
2 hours ago, JaneB said:

Congratulations 🍼 😴 💕

Thank you. It's a girl to complete the set.

The name "Chelsea" fell on very deaf ears. Have to make do with my boy being called Luca, which I slipped in under the radar 

JaneB   
3 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

The name "Chelsea" fell on very deaf ears. Have to make do with my boy being called Luca, which I slipped in under the radar 

Aww that's lovely.

I love the name Luca, it's so cool.

Having said in another post somewhere that I don't know why I didn't call my daughter Chelsea, I do really. I just don't like it (sorry) 🙊

paulw66   
Just now, JaneB said:

Aww that's lovely.

I love the name Luca, it's so cool.

Having said in another post somewhere that I don't know why I didn't call my daughter Chelsea, I do really. I just don't like it (sorry) 🙊

To be honest, I would have only have had it as a middle name.

Would have been very odd being at SB chanting, "Chelsea, Chelsea......." with my daughter bearing the same name 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

An extra season ticket pretty soon then.  Good luck.