• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

paulw66   

Nice to see Ashley Cole appearing regularly on Sky. At last someone fighting our corner .

Just now, paulw66 said:

Nice to see Ashley Cole appearing regularly on Sky. At last someone fighting our corner .

It's just as well as Kelly Cates bloody hates us. 

paulw66   
Just now, Mark Kelly said:

They all do. 

Holymoly   
10 hours ago, paulw66 said:

They all do. 

I was born in the far west of Wales where the closest professional football team was Swansea Town (they didn't become City until 1969) and they were in the old 4th division, two hours drive away. The reason I started following Chelsea? The team had a lovely blue kit with white socks and a white stripe down the shorts with the number on the leg. That's the embarrassingly shallow reason I've been supporting Chelsea for over 50 years. Maybe Kelly Cates et al just don't like a blue and white combo, it could just be that ;-)

Edited by Holymoly

Jack Charlton RIP

He lifted and united and entire nation when manager of Ireland and made the most of utilizing players with Irish ancestry.

I know he was not a Chelsea player, however, there are many on here who have Irish roots and will know how much he did to lift a country

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

5 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Jack Charlton RIP

He lifted and united and entire nation when manager of Ireland and made the most of utilizing players with Irish ancestry.

I know he was not a Chelsea player, however, there are many on here who have Irish roots and will know how much he did to lift a country

A legend RIP Big Jack. 

On 07/07/2020 at 10:35 PM, Mark Kelly said:

Kelly Cates is just downright puerile and childish, not to mention unprofessional.  Just watch her next season when Liverpool's season crashes and burns.

9 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

A legend RIP Big Jack. 

Seconded.  A great character and a good laugh.  RIP Big Jack Charlton.

Holymoly   

So City's ban for breaches of FFP has been thrown out entirely and they've just been fined for not cooperating with the investigation which is beyond a joke. Obviously that means making the CL next season has become that bit more tricky but what does everyone else feel about it? Personally I think UEFA have now officially become a corrupt joke.

Ham   
9 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

So City's ban for breaches of FFP has been thrown out entirely and they've just been fined for not cooperating with the investigation which is beyond a joke. Obviously that means making the CL next season has become that bit more tricky but what does everyone else feel about it? Personally I think UEFA have now officially become a corrupt joke.

It's important to recognise that they weren't declared innocent. 

The allegations related to alleged breaches outside of the UEFA 5 year statute of limitations.

City were still corrupt and UEFA is still incompetent.