• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

10 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I take it this is now a joke.  You are saying "blackball" isn't actually racist because dark skinned people have co-opted the word for themselves.  

No. You were the one who said it was easy to change the “meaning of colours”. 

3 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

No. You were the one who said it was easy to change the “meaning of colours”. 

No I said it is easy for a colour blind person to live with Red= stop, green=go, even though it is not at all natural for him/her/me.
I do suggest you drop this argument.

47 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

No I said it is easy for a colour blind person to live with Red= stop, green=go, even though it is not at all natural for him/her/me.
I do suggest you drop this argument.

And I suggest you keep up with the relevant topic. 

My point is that the persons who attribute colours to a made up “race” is indeed the problem even though they masquerade as the good guys. Colours and race have nothing to do with each other. That if anything is a social construct. If you don’t get that I can’t help you any further. If you indeed do believe in “race” then you are part of the problem. 

There is one race, the human race. The rest is made up bs. 

JaneB   
14 hours ago, JaneB said:

Can we get back to footie please?

OK, please can you guys carry this on in private...

JaneB   
16 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I don't think 7kg is all that much for a footballer.  Even a small one like Hazard.
Indeed I'd be worried if a footballer did not come back 3-5kg heavier after a summer break.
If he'd been pumping up and come back with 5kg of muscle that might be a problem.  But it appears to be just puppy fat which will fall off quickly.

Ham   
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

I don't think 7kg is all that much for a footballer.  Even a small one like Hazard.
Indeed I'd be worried if a footballer did not come back 3-5kg heavier after a summer break.
If he'd been pumping up and come back with 5kg of muscle that might be a problem.  But it appears to be just puppy fat which will fall off quickly.

This isn't about the 7kg per se. It's about the fact that Hazard knows each time what the expected weight is and each time he appears incapable of being within that weight. 

If it is a case of 7kg not being much at all, as you say, all the more reason why he should lose it before coming back. 

5 minutes ago, Ham said:

This isn't about the 7kg per se. It's about the fact that Hazard knows each time what the expected weight is and each time he appears incapable of being within that weight. 

If it is a case of 7kg not being much at all, as you say, all the more reason why he should lose it before coming back. 

No the point of a summer break is not to do heavy training until the pre-season begins.  Certainly not any weight loss program.
The suggestion in that article that he is 2 weeks behind his colleagues in training is false because they will all come back well above their match weight.

We had the same thing last year but the real problem was injuries not weight.

Ham   
3 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

No the point of a summer break is not to do heavy training until the pre-season begins.  Certainly not any weight loss program.
The suggestion in that article that he is 2 weeks behind his colleagues in training is false because they will all come back well above their match weight.

I can't believe you're disputing this.

I'm out. 

27 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

The real problem is by his own admission that Hazard , when he's on holiday , eats and drinks like he's on holiday without a care how it will effect his weight .

7kg is about a stone isn't it ? Quite a lot of weight for a professional athlete to pack on in a short amount of time I would have thought. 

Very unprofessional behaviour given the lack of value they got out of him last year