• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

NO  the 7kg is for 2019 - at least that is what Jane's link says.  There is no number for this year.
As for not playing for Belgium I would imagine RM are delighted he didn't play, just annoyed that he had to travel.

The bottom picture (last year) might be 7kg overweight, but the top picture (this week) certainly isn't. he looks fine.
This is a b/s story before we even begin to debate player weights.

image.thumb.png.2b52da8208f0c739cc363407e80cfe94.png

I see the £143m figure is catching on - not found a credible version yet though.

How can someone come back to preseason trading overweight twice, once? 

As for the £143m figure it came from an official leaked document exposing the deal. 

Seeing as it's the only official document anyone has seen is it any wonder it's catching on? 

Maybe you should start your own version of "Ripleys believe it or not", call it "Droys believe it or not" you could have 700 full colour pages of the word "nope". 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

How can someone come back to preseason trading overweight twice, once? 

Look at the top picture - he isn't 7kg overweight - if he came back a couple of kg over he has lost it already.

14 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

As for the £143m figure it came from an official leaked document exposing the deal. 

Have you seen where it was leaked, where it came from?  Is it credible?

15 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Seeing as it's the only official document anyone has seen is it any wonder it's catching on? 

Seeing as incredible numbers get bigger headlines than realistic ones.  £143m is a joke - completely ridiculous - much like the million now millions of Ujghurs in prison.

Intelligent people are supposed to have filters that block out that kind of story.

Ham   

Pointless debating with some people.

3 minutes ago, Ham said:

Pointless debating with some people.

You are the guy who invented the 7kg this year claim - a bit late to walk off in a huff now.

Ham   
29 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

You are the guy who invented the 7kg this year claim - a bit late to walk off in a huff now.

Are you sure I said anything about him being unprofessional for reporting back 7kg overweight this year? 

You sure that wasn't someone else? 

He came back visibly overweight most years with us for pre-season.  

My comment on the futility of debating with you was more to with you refusing point blank to ever accept anything as fact if it doesn't suit your argument, in this case the Hazard fee. 

Screenshot_20200911-204219_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Ham

29 minutes ago, Ham said:

Are you sure I said anything about him being unprofessional for reporting back 7kg overweight this year? 

You sure that wasn't someone else? 

Sorry - that was Mark - my apologies (while we wait for his).

30 minutes ago, Ham said:

He came back visibly overweight most years with us for pre-season.  

Well quite - a practice that worked for him time and again.  So do a lot of players - it is the ones that get muscle bound that are the ones to worry about.

31 minutes ago, Ham said:

My comment on the futility of debating with you was more to with you refusing point blank to ever accept anything as fact if it doesn't suit your argument, in this case the Hazard fee. 

Sorry - if you think it is OK to take things you read in the press as accurate without checking either whether it makes commonsense or whether the source is reliable, then you are going to find some very ordinary people very stubborn.
Yes it is futile to argue obviously silly and unresearched things with normal people.

14 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

7kg is about a stone isn't it ? - I look at it as 7 bags of sugar (for those who remember going metric)

Quite a lot of weight for a professional athlete to pack on in a short amount of time I would have thought. - Yes, you can see him becoming a little bloater once he stop playing like Mr UEFA (Platini)

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

Hasnt Hazard always had this problem? I'm pretty sure he came back almost every season carrying extra weight. 

Some players can stop everything and put on very little weight, others it will effect differently, maybe he is just one of those players that when he stops training he puts on weight quickly and there is nothing he can do about it.

4 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

Hasnt Hazard always had this problem? I'm pretty sure he came back almost every season carrying extra weight. 

Some players can stop everything and put on very little weight, others it will effect differently, maybe he is just one of those players that when he stops training he puts on weight quickly and there is nothing he can do about it.

It was only a "problem" at RM (and not this season by the photos).  Before that it was just normal.  I think the real "problem" at RM is just form and injuries.

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

It was only a "problem" at RM (and not this season by the photos).  Before that it was just normal.  I think the real "problem" at RM is just form and injuries.

Let's doff our cap to the transfer committee for getting him off the books