• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

paulw66   
1 hour ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Let's doff our cap to the transfer committee for getting him off the books

Can't tell if you are being serious or not, but I'm fairly certain we have had the best out of him 

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

Can't tell if you are being serious or not, but I'm fairly certain we have had the best out of him 

Life’s to short to be serious on this forum. 

Just having a bit of a craic

I’ve not mentioned 18.5 million for a few days :0)

On 11/09/2020 at 8:21 PM, Droy was my hero said:

You are the guy who invented the 7kg this year claim - a bit late to walk off in a huff now.

https://mol.I'm/a/8725793

As I said, twice. 

Not once. 

Twice. 

Two times. 

I'm sure this will be fake news seeing as it makes you're assumptions totally and utterly incorrect. 

Don't forget to throw something in about intelligent people not believing things in the papers. 

Now, you can apologise. 

Edited by Mark Kelly

16 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

is that a mea culpa after I accused the wrong guy.

There is no 7kg in there except in this link in it which goes to jane's link.
Is there any photo from this year where you reckon he looks overweight?

image.thumb.png.abbb65ea65ac4f4b1478dd5c84980d72.png

Try highlighting the bit where it says "Turns up at Real Madrid overweight AGAIN". 

That's not a year ago that's now. 

The link I pasted is a link of Hazard in the gym working out because of the broo haha it has caused with Madrid fans as he turned up overweight for preseason  AGAIN. 

I don't suppose I should be surprised in your attempt to make me look wrong you purposefully link to a different article than mine. 

Classic Droy. 

Edited by Mark Kelly

15 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Try highlighting the bit where it says "Turns up at Real Madrid overweight AGAIN". 

That's not a year ago that's now. 

The link I pasted is a link of Hazard in the gym working out because of the broo haha it has caused with Madrid fans as he turned up overweight for preseason  AGAIN. 

I don't suppose I should be surprised in your attempt to make me look wrong you purposefully link to a different article than mine. 

Classic Droy. 

I think you need to go back to what I said and what you said NO to.
Skip the apologies and just stop wasting everyone's time.
(and you only brought the second link into it an hour ago)

On 9/11/2020 at 5:30 PM, Mark Kelly said:
On 9/11/2020 at 5:26 PM, Droy was my hero said:

The 7kg overweight figure was 2019 after a full vacation.  We don't know how much he is supposed to be overweight this year.

NO.

The report states that its the second time he's come back "fat" , the 7KG figure is this last week , along with him not playing for his country in the last two games as he's put too much weight on.

The daftest thing though is that all the pictures of Hazard this pre-season show him looking slim. 
But some unknown hack in Spain says he is overweight so the mail and a bunch on here want to believe it, and Chinese whispers make him a stone overweight.

Edited by Droy was my hero

Has the king of the dippers "klopp" become overly smug since winning the PL?. His post match interview yesterday put me of my greasy kebab :0) 

4 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Has the king of the dippers "klopp" become overly smug since winning the PL?. His post match interview yesterday put me of my greasy kebab :0) 

I was most disappointed with Bielsa.  2 dubious pens, a cast-iron pen not given to Leeds, and he says nothing. 
Once again I am greatful I'm not a Leeds fan.

paulw66   
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

I was most disappointed with Bielsa.  2 dubious pens, a cast-iron pen not given to Leeds, and he says nothing. 
Once again I am greatful I'm not a Leeds fan.

The second penalty was absolutely stonewall 

1 minute ago, paulw66 said:

The second penalty was absolutely stonewall 

We have all seen them not given like that.  Just like the Leeds pen is very often given.
If we can't get experienced manager like Bielsa to point out the bias, what hope it there?