• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

paulw66   
13 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

We have all seen them not given like that.  Just like the Leeds pen is very often given.
If we can't get experienced manager like Bielsa to point out the bias, what hope it there?

Didn't see the Leeds one

Look at Rodrigo's reaction for the second one. He knows. Everyone knew. No Leeds player complained 

3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Edit - the whole thread is awesome

Excellent. The replies from the Scousers are priceless too.

Anyone else been watching the All or Nothing documentary on Spurs last season ? I have to say, I have found it to be a very compelling watch so far.

I'm sure it is very well edited to suit what they have to put out in the public domain, but its quite interesting to get a bit of an inside into the workings of a PL club.

Then the Mourinho factor adds extra interest. Not sure we have learned anything new on him from watching this so far, you can see why some players really buy into him and how he would inspire some players. At the same time, you can also see why some players wouldn't necessarily feel motivated by his style.

Despite no love for Spurs from any one on here, I would say its well worth a watch and you don't have to be a spurs fan to find it quite interesting.

bert19   
44 minutes ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

Anyone else been watching the All or Nothing documentary on Spurs last season ? I have to say, I have found it to be a very compelling watch so far.

I'm sure it is very well edited to suit what they have to put out in the public domain, but its quite interesting to get a bit of an inside into the workings of a PL club.

Then the Mourinho factor adds extra interest. Not sure we have learned anything new on him from watching this so far, you can see why some players really buy into him and how he would inspire some players. At the same time, you can also see why some players wouldn't necessarily feel motivated by his style.

Despite no love for Spurs from any one on here, I would say its well worth a watch and you don't have to be a spurs fan to find it quite interesting.

These shows are interesting for sure.  I can't say I'd be at all interested in watching the Man City one, but I really enjoyed both seasons of 'Sunderland Til I Die' - really compelling show

paulw66   
2 hours ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

can't turn it off. It's fascanating, largely for me, because Jose is the coach

1 hour ago, bert19 said:

These shows are interesting for sure.  I can't say I'd be at all interested in watching the Man City one, but I really enjoyed both seasons of 'Sunderland Til I Die' - really compelling show

I watched about 15 minutes of the City one......it was so vanilla, I got bored.

52 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

can't turn it off. It's fascanating, largely for me, because Jose is the coach

I watched about 15 minutes of the City one......it was so vanilla, I got bored.

Yeah same here. I think Mourinho does add that intrigue for sure.

Respect that Kane is their leader, but he comes across a bit too Bobby Charlton type statesmen for me.

Danny Rose seems quite high maintenance. Whilst Aurier seems popular , but a bit of a tool. 

About 5 episodes in, but you can already see some JM cracks appearing for me. 

paulw66   
11 minutes ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

Yeah same here. I think Mourinho does add that intrigue for sure.

Respect that Kane is their leader, but he comes across a bit too Bobby Charlton type statesmen for me.

Danny Rose seems quite high maintenance. Whilst Aurier seems popular , but a bit of a tool. 

About 5 episodes in, but you can already see some JM cracks appearing for me. 

Thing is, Jose has a squad of serial losers. It's tough to change that mindset. Kane is too nice. Rose and Alli are just idiots. 

Ham   

Now I'm confused. Surely the BBC are breaking their own rules here?

Screenshot_20200914-181738_Chrome.jpg

JaneB