• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Ham   

Really fantastic response to unwarranted criticism from the badge wearers at Sky from QPR 👏👏👏👏

A stance backed by many black players, past and present. 

20200921_180745.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Perhaps the sports press has gone with the marginal story of RA having stakes in some players in the past.
I don't give a monkeys frankly.

This however is big **** (and was the story BBC Radio 4 news chose to run)
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-companies-linked-to-roman-Abramovich-donated-100-million-to-right-wing-group-1.9173187
Given it is about supporting Israelis expanding settlements in Palestine, it probably won't get much traction in the UK media.

It seriously troubles me though.

(If I find a full version later I'll stick it up)

37 minutes ago, Ham said:

Man did something before the rules changed and then he didn't do it again. 

A whole, article just to stir. Ridiculous. 

Ham   
15 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Especially when one considers what he did for this country this year.

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Man did something before the rules changed and then he didn't do it again. 

41 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

You guys are seriously missing the real FinCen stories.  I bet RA's people are loving talking about Carrillo.
This is standard media distraction (very professional)

The stories about big banks and money laundering are huge - and banks like HSBC and Deutsche have fallen to new lows suggesting this is a real issue for them.

The story about RA and Palestine will make anyone who knows the issues absolutely furious.  I know that does not include many people who think news comes to them newspapers rather than has to be searched for.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-middle-east-54237970

This will be one of those none reported stories that infuriate those that know and is completely avoided by mainstream press.
First time I have ever had doubts over RA.

2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

You guys are seriously missing the real FinCen stories.  I bet RA's people are loving talking about Carrillo.

The stories about big banks and money laundering are huge - and banks like HSBC and Deutsche have fallen to new lows suggesting this is a real issue for them.

The story about RA and Palestine will make anyone who knows the issues absolutely furious.  I know that does not include many people who think news comes to them newspapers rather than has to be searched for.

This will be one of those none reported stories that infuriate those that know and is completely avoided by mainstream press.

Yep! This is not good, for sure.

Ham   
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Nothing in this piece about RA and money laundering per se. Making private donations to a Jewish organisation, yes. He's entitled to his anonymity isn't he?

Just sounds like more left wing anti-Semitism to me.  

10 minutes ago, Ham said:

Nothing in this piece about RA and money laundering per se. Making private donations to a Jewish organisation, yes. He's entitled to his anonymity isn't he?

Just sounds like more left wing anti-Semitism to me.  

Conditioned.  But yes - the press will try to ignore it too.