• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

For 15 years RA's money was as welcomed by the British establishment as the more obvious Russian crooked oligarchs, it is only recently he was denied a working visa.

Thanks to Mrs May sucking up to Trump. Hpefully Boris will se sence once Covid is a thing of the past.

Looking like no crowds in stadiums until 2021, hopefully another nail in the Spuds HP repayment plan :0)

chara   
44 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Looking like no crowds in stadiums until 2021, hopefully another nail in the Spuds HP repayment plan :0)

Sorry mate...may be tongue in cheek but even though I dislike Spurs intensely I do not want to see ANY club go out of business....to do with the speed of the convoy being the slowest ship etc. The intensity of rivalries is part of the game and all game day disasters for others are gratefully accepted but to see the strength of the opposition diluted would bring the whole system down or at least be a slippery slope.

Ham   
12 minutes ago, chara said:

Sorry mate...may be tongue in cheek but even though I dislike Spurs intensely I do not want to see ANY club go out of business....to do with the speed of the convoy being the slowest ship etc. The intensity of rivalries is part of the game and all game day disasters for others are gratefully accepted but to see the strength of the opposition diluted would bring the whole system down or at least be a slippery slope.

There are rumours amongst Spuds of an imminent takeover. They might end up with a Roman of their own. 

chara   
4 minutes ago, Ham said:

There are rumours amongst Spuds of an imminent takeover. They might end up with a Roman of their own. 

Or a Mike Ashley?..we can but dream!

Thanks Ham....too far away to catch the "local" rumours.

Ham   
2 minutes ago, chara said:

Or a Mike Ashley?..we can but dream!

Thanks Ham....too far away to catch the "local" rumours.

Thankfully, so am I now since my move 😂

6 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Hard to be a genuine anti-semite in a conflict between Palestinians and Israelis.
Easy to be accused of it mind.

I think Ham really is confused about what calling Labour members anti-semite is all about or where the BBC stands.
You may recall a Panorama special where they got it very wrong. 

Yes, I think I do. There may be anti-Semitic Labour Party members, as there may be in the Tory party or the EDL for that matter, but as for the Labour Party itself? No. Often speak against the actions of the Israeli state for sure, but that ain't anti-semitism.

Do you think someone of Netanyahu's gang suggested to Roman that it might be a good idea for him to contribute?

6 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

One of the few times I've agreed with every word Droy has posted.

6 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

One of the few times I've agreed with every word Droy has posted.

And I'm in agreement too Bob!

ye Gods! We're all agreeing with each other!! Must be a 5G stimulated plot!

6 hours ago, Ham said:

I'm referring to their constant harassment of Roman. Who is a Jew. 

Yes, but more pertinently, he's a high-profile Russian, allegedly close to Putin.

4 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Thanks to Mrs May sucking up to Trump. Hpefully Boris will se sence once Covid is a thing of the past.

I'm beginning to wonder if it ever will be Robert.