• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

1 hour ago, The_Ghost said:

It’s not a fair competition because the games will be played under vastly different conditions. With or without fans, there is a big difference and I’d be surprised if we don’t find examples where it will have a material impact on the outcome of the league. 

There has been no specific indication of when crowds would be allowed to return, therefore all the team should have used the re-start to adapted. With the current restrictions It could be the case of no crowds at any PL matches this season.

25 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

There has been no specific indication of when crowds would be allowed to return, therefore all the team should have used the re-start to adapted. With the current restrictions It could be the case of no crowds at any PL matches this season.

I don't think you get what I'm saying. 

How are you going to adapt to play away with a very vocal home support at the tailend of the season when you have played most of the season with no crowd? 

3 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

I don't think you get what I'm saying. 

How are you going to adapt to play away with a very vocal home support at the tailend of the season when you have played most of the season with no crowd? 

Mane and Salah will have a lot to learn.

2 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

No, the refs do however. 

The refs will learn quick with 10k vocal home fans screaming at the divers each and everytime they go down.
Mane and Salah (and quite a few clubs) will have to playfair.

Since we have development coaches and not match winning coaches, our advice to play fair and accept the bad decisions with good grace will continue unchanged.

bert19   
18 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

The refs will learn quick with 10k vocal home fans screaming at the divers each and everytime they go down.
Mane and Salah (and quite a few clubs) will have to playfair.

Since we have development coaches and not match winning coaches, our advice to play fair and accept the bad decisions with good grace will continue unchanged.

I'd have thought it was the opposite.  The refs aren't shy to get things wrong and VAR doubles down on it with full stadiums, a smaller, thinned our group of supporters will dampen the collective outrage effect. 

And if you're willing to dive etc in front of a packed house away from home, that isn't going to be more difficult with 7 or 8 thousand spread around a stadium at equal distances

16 minutes ago, bert19 said:

I'd have thought it was the opposite.  The refs aren't shy to get things wrong and VAR doubles down on it with full stadiums, a smaller, thinned our group of supporters will dampen the collective outrage effect. 

I think we are on the same lines.  You are comparing 7k <with 43k
I'm comparing 7k with 0

Ham   

Fair play Gilly 👏👏👏

9 hours ago, Ham said:

Screenshot_20200927-204115_Twitter.jpg

He really is a giant of comedy .